Killswitch Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamza

I have ordered a killer rc super bee killswitch for my losi 5ive t. I have a sr415(NON-AVC) and a Dx4C transmitter. The killswitch works and turns off the engine when i use the aux channel on the controller but with i turn of the controller(To simulate signal loss) the rc doesn't turn off and the killswitch stays green.

Why doesn't the killswitch cut the engine??

I have the same issue. I have the dx5c and sr415 non avc and I can turn on and off with remote but it won’t go off when I shut down remote?

I have ordered a killer rc super bee killswitch for my losi 5ive t. I have a sr415(NON-AVC) and a Dx4C transmitter. The killswitch works and turns off the engine when i use the aux channel on the controller but with i turn of the controller(To simulate signal loss) the rc doesn't turn off and the killswitch stays green.

You have to rebind your receive with the killer switch in the off position let me know how it works out.

You have to rebind your receive with the killer switch in the off position let me know how it works out.

How exactly do u turn it off and then rebind? Do I need to plug in bind first then turn on? Or will my controller even do anything will the receiver is in bind mode?

How exactly do u turn it off and then rebind? Do I need to plug in bind first then turn on? Or will my controller even do anything will the receiver is in bind mode?
Turn the kill switch off with the remote then when the kill switch is off turn everything off and re bind ..

With everything on turn off the kill switch (light off) with York remote once the kill switch is off turn your reciever off and re bind with the bind plug once you have done that remove the bind plug turn off the reciever and power back on turn on the kill switch and test that everything works properly leave the kill switch with the light on and turn off the remote your kill switch light shout go out

Hey Hamza. I had the same problem. 3rd channel would kill the engine but turning the remote off would not. Turned out I had to kill the engine with the remote then reset the stock failsafe in my receiver. No problems after that.

What do you mean by stock reset? Sorry I am dealing with the same issue with my 7px.. I did rebind and that didn't work. Any help would be great.

Also how do you reset to stock failsafe...

Thank You

What do you mean by stock reset? Sorry I am dealing with the same issue with my 7px.. I did rebind and that didn't work. Any help would be great.

Also how do you reset to stock failsafe...

Thank You
Rebind with the kill switch in the off position. Kill the the engine with the kill switch. now with the kill switch off rebind

Rebind with the kill switch in the off position. Kill the the engine with the kill switch. now with the kill switch off rebind
Stock failsafe rebind with the brake on at the same time make sure your kill switch is in the off position and rebind everything together

That did not work. Not sure what I am doing wrong here. Been trying to figure this out for weeks. Lol
Are you setting the failsafe in the menu of the remote? From what I have seen this is similar to the 4pv menu wise which I have. All you have to do is set the failsafe through the failsafe menu. Are you doing that? U set whatever channel you are using to off. Also set that channel to +100

I know it is not super detailed I am away from the controller right now so I can't remember menu names right off top of my head

Yes I am using my remote and it's set on channel 3 which is set to off and 100. Still nothing. It was set to 0 before I changed it to 100 and didn't do anything. Not sure if I should rebind after changing the setting or no but I havnt yet.

Thanks

Are you setting the failsafe in the menu of the remote? From what I have seen this is similar to the 4pv menu wise which I have. All you have to do is set the failsafe through the failsafe menu. Are you doing that? U set whatever channel you are using to off. Also set that channel to +100

I know it is not super detailed I am away from the controller right now so I can't remember menu names right off top of my head

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am using my remote and it's set on channel 3 which is set to off and 100. Still nothing. It was set to 0 before I changed it to 100 and didn't do anything. Not sure if I should rebind after changing the setting or no but I havnt yet.

Thanks
Did you set the channel up as a switch to one of your buttons on your radio?

You shouldn't have to rebind it but since it takes 5 seconds you could try it. With the spektrums you can't set the failsafe up through the radio menu, you set it up during binding. Which is why they are recommending it, however with the futabas we can do it through the menu

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks