KM Baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 that orange was nasty :yuck:

Thank Fella's!...:cool:

There is still orange on there ,but not as much ,I will keep some for an accent color ,really don't want that wing or
roll cage that color either ,but has to stay right now ,I even considered on painting those parts ,the parts are a
funky pale an just don't look good!......BLEH

Well it was tedious ,but got my brakes done an all of it screwed down ,Man I am glad that I took pics of before ,it had bushings &
spacers that I didn't know were they went ,an some screws that were different sizes!....:cool:

Yea ,getting there ,I got the spur & cover on ,move on to the next ,be the radio gear ,tank ,brake & throttle linkage ,
a couple of brackets for the roll cage ,the parts bin is getting low!...an my sh** is going to run!.......:cool:

I drilled some venting holes in the bell ,an scuffed up the inside with emery cloth ,the holes were easy ,didn't even
have to measure & mark them ,I just used those two center holes in the mount for a guide an drilled across from
each other all away around n using one of the brace legs as a guide!....:cool:

Super rad job on the clutch bell! Should work really good! Making what you got there to work!

Did a little this mourning ,put some side brackets on ,an cleaned a few parts ,do some more this afternoon ,maybe finish it up!...:cool:

Nope, never happened. No pics ??

LOL...I have a few screws missing an I have to find some that will go in ,they are 2 longer ones that need to go in ,an
I wanted to get those in an do a few more pieces on before I take anymore pics!....(y)

You have a body for it?

Yep ,the original un painted body ,I still have to find a color scheme an paint it .in fact ,I was looking at paint
last night ,I would like to paint it candy orange with some type of other pin stripe colors!....LOL

Ok, if I'm being honest, the organge arms and cage look good. Change the wing to black tho imo. Looks great

LOL....I am stuck with it for now ,my wife got a little upset that I was taking off the orange because it is my grandsons
favorite color ,but I took off a lot of orange ,there is orange there ,it just had too much ,an what was there was faded an nasty!

I will look out for another wing ,but definitly got to get those rear RPM a-arms next!...:cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks