KM Baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and @1Coopgt says my filming is bad, holy FACK :oops::LOL::LOL:?
[/QUOTE
LOL....Here is another ,I check all the stuff before I buy new parts ,I was checking to see if this was worthy of buying
a new carb for $15 bucks ,it was ,got it fixed an sold the weed eater for a $100 bucks ,the city didnt want to put
out the money to fix it ,they still owe me 20 bucks for fixing there gas chop saw ,an it only needed new fuel line!

The cities weed eater sat in my yard for a year ,they wouldnt pay to have it fix ,nor would they come an get it ,
so I bought the 15 dollar carb an sold it!...:cool:

Guy you've been saying that for for that last 2 weeks so I'll be very surprised if they actually turn up ????

No ,I said I will order them ,but had to wait for a pay period ,an this time ,I said that I just got done ordering them ,
had to frekin sign up on their sight ,an give a # ,uhg ,don't like giving our #'s out!

How your shocks on y baja? Oil seals ect?

The boots are rotted ,I am pretty sure the bladders are too ,but they still function with out leakage ,I will check
them out later ,right now ,I am just focused on getting it back together ,as I have it scattered all over my patio .
my neighbor keeps getting stuff stolen from him ,including his new cameras that he just installed the day before!

At one time when I went an stayed with some family a while back ,they got in my shed an had about $2000 dollars
worth of my RC collection stashed down the alley behind the trash can ,they were going to come back an get it ,
luckily ,my wife beat them to it an recovered it back.
I have 3 trail cams set up on my property!

my neighbor keeps getting stuff stolen from him ,including his new cameras that he just installed the day before!

At one time when I went an stayed with some family a while back ,they got in my shed an had about $2000 dollars
worth of my RC collection stashed down the alley behind the trash can ,they were going to come back an get it ,
luckily ,my wife beat them to it an recovered it back.
I have 3 trail cams set up on my property!
That sux?

I am getting the carb assembly on now ,I filed the carb mount to get the warping out ,see if that helps ,I want to
test fire it today with the carb & tank ,hopefully the carb isn't dried up ,if so ,a may have some extra stuff laying ,
I may just buy a new carb!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks