KM Baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the engine fired up this morning after Loc-tite cured ,idle is much stable ,still need to get it out an run & tune though ,
but so far ,it started easy an idles good ,It would be better after I get the filter on ,filters seem to help draw fuel into the
intake some ,so I will get a better tune when I get it out ,probably later today!

Sorry Guys that I dropped off with this ,My dog had past an I am taking it very hard ,It is sad that I had let this hobby
take away her last days of her life in which intensify's the pain from losing her ,even our own home just makes me have
flash backs of are memory of her growing up as she was so much full of life ,an it kills me that I had let her down these
last few months!

Anyone has a pet ,cherish them an be with them as much as possible before they go on their last days!

My Baja steering servo quit ,I had just ordered one!
In time I will feel better ,but right now ,I have a lot of pain & resentment towards the web sites!

I can use my Go-pro to take pics ,but don't like to because Ive only done vids with it ,the camera that I use is a joke ,but easy to use
however ,it could be my shaky hands ,sometimes it takes good pics an sometimes not ,but too late now ,it is in ,had a little issue
of fitment though ,had to shave a little off the servo mount!

We've already established that its the camera bruh?

Yea ,it may have a total different sound ,but the buggy still rips ,an it isnt fully tuned ,most people are comparing it to a high end pipe ,I am glad
to even have this one as I am not working now ,an my wife will never understand about having a $ 200 dollar pipe!....LOL

So as it is ,I am happy that it runs good!....An I really appriciate Crucials kindness for I would not been able to afford something to that
extreme!:cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks