Kraken TSK1 Rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exhaust looks good
been looking at those tires also, an like the bead locks
took my car out last week after no rain and wheels and car was full of wet cut grass

So I’m nearly done. I couldn’t help myself and I bought the last of the Golden Horizon stuff I could find.

But in the mean time in waiting for it to arrive I’ve finished my diff and fuel system.

Splash guards fitted and one modified for the exhaust.

Final decision on the wheels, trust me these looks the balls with the body on.

cool, whats that black roll thingy on the radio box?
It’s a camera film holder with a switch and battery for the front lights. It’s temp until I think of a solution I like.
Love the wheel choice. Where you get em from?
They are Silverback rims with UBER rc nuts and metal Beadlocks I’m not sure where from.

More
lol, that will open ur brain up alittle :ROFLMAO:
More like shut it down and fcuk my hand up with a tool.
I’m a man, and I’m brave with Dremel and box cutter when I’m drunk.
Right that’s it I’m done, the finishing touches can be done after I’ve run her in. I can’t wait to get fuel now the stuff in my shed is years old and I need to chuck it.

I’ve got racing 2 stroke that I’ll be using throughout the engines life. I plan to start running in the engine in a few days.

I’ll be starting the buggy rebuild shortly and that is almost all IRC stuff, I’ll post a thread for that as well soon.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, I’ll change the front shock socks and fit GH Racing stuff after the run in.

I’m looking forward to seeing your engine build now as this will give me ideas for my next steps but that’s for much later. ??????

Thanks mate, I’ll change the front shock socks and fit GH Racing stuff after the run in.

I’m looking forward to seeing your engine build now as this will give me ideas for my next steps but that’s for much later. ??????
nice. my engine build should b done b may or June,
itl be expensive :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks