Kraken vekta 5 build summer body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta change your share settings for your youtube vid
Says private
You got it😃
Damn that silenced pipe is still pretty loud..can't wait to hear it really sing.
Ya, for silenced it is pretty loud
Ya, for silenced it is pretty loud
Another short vid man this motor starts so easily but I need a toe rope for this monster before I decide to really take her out and run her

Last edited:
Hm someone just recently posted about the same issue @blackrain ....can't remember who :unsure: ... I still would suggest full metal lock nuts and or drill the nuts and studs you have and lock wire it yourself

Hm someone just recently posted about the same issue @blackrain ....can't remember who :unsure: ... I still would suggest full metal lock nuts and or drill the nuts and studs you have and lock wire it yourself
I did the studs with a lock washer and nut the nut ddnteven come loose but the whole stud backed out. I did use blue loctite going to switch to red. But I think due to the heat of the motor might not make a difference
I did the studs with a lock washer and nut the nut ddnteven come loose but the whole stud backed out. I did use blue loctite going to switch to red. But I think due to the heat of the motor might not make a difference
Lock wire might be it

I just passed by something yesterday at the auto parts store it was a high temp red loctite. I'm not sure what Temps you would see at the exhaust port but maybe try a high temp copper silicone as a loctite of sorts just to help bite the stud

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks