Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

list of basic tools

dougstar

bought this to help me clean my rig (y) i think its good option if you don't have a compressor
1547058245711.png

Z.hb71

lemme add, id get a set of digital caliper, the come in handy alot, like for say when u adjust ur tie rods and such, u want them equal on both sides so u can insure that with digital calipers. also don't buy the cheap ass 7 dollar craps, buy sum decent ones, my cheap ones now are just used as analog ones cuz the digital part of it is very inaccurate.

31yrogdlWzL.jpg

dougstar

Bought one of these not sure if everyone will need this it was quite cheap $60
Off amazon
Screenshot_20190123-182255.jpg
3mm -10mm they come with a 3/8 driveScreenshot_20190123-182519.jpg
Pretty chuffed more cool toys:p:cool:

Seandonato73

I have the 1/2" and 3/8" digital snap on torque wrenches.... when you build(formerly) engines for a living there's nothing else like a good snap on digital. The newer models are the cats nats.

dougstar

I have the 1/2" and 3/8" digital snap on torque wrenches.... when you build(formerly) engines for a living there's nothing else like a good snap on digital. The newer models are the cats nats.
For sure if its for your job you must have the best tools coz less chance of a flop(y) but if like say it's for a hobbyist like use once or twice a year on a rc motor the tekton is ok:cool:

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.