list of basic tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate feking Ryobi?? bought a set few years back ? drill angel grinder sander and jigsaw.......jigsaw cut like 10cms out the box and was broken? sander did maybe 10 squares and feked ??‍♂️ the drill shaft bearings collapse ?? grinder is still going?? but I'll never buy Ryobi again ??
Get a rigid brand. They're cheap, but good. Even a Ryobi is fine for rc

This is true, they suck for stuck bolts??

The little 12v ones work good. I have the little Milwaukee set. 3 speed, led lights.?? Id never use my big set. It would rip the heads off ?
Yep 20volt brushed set up.... was out on a job, and forgot my snap on impact driver. Working on a enclosed generator about a million 8mm screws to take out of the enclosure. Kept breaking them off with my 3/8" impact. Said screw it, found a lowes and ran an bought this little dewalt drill and impact set. Worked great no more broken midget bolts.

I hate feking Ryobi?? bought a set few years back ? drill angel grinder sander and jigsaw.......jigsaw cut like 10cms out the box and was broken? sander did maybe 10 squares and feked ??‍♂️ the drill shaft bearings collapse ?? grinder is still going?? but I'll never buy Ryobi again ??
Ryobi is cheap stuff. But Z is poor I guess. I have a Ryobi generator going strong after 4 years. Little suitcase set thats handy as hell.?

Doug⭐
Those special combo tools are the lowest quality of tools. They get you on the low price. You figure it out eventually as most homeowners only use a tool or 2 a few times. So they never discover the truth.???
You probably right ? but even still I consider Ryobi entry level equipment ?? so iv been buying Borsch and with their tools you get green = homeowner and blue = tradesman ?? got a few blue items and I'm quite happy with build quality and price point??? middle of the road??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks