list of basic tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the more tools I bought the smaller the boxes got to put them in. I can get my soldering iron, drills, sockets, drivers, and some spare parts in it with ease. I can also use the box in the field to start the car up and work on easier keeps the cars elevated.

Yup. This is my other baby. Look at her trunk:cool:
View attachment 48000
Baby got bak:p

Yeah the more tools I bought the smaller the boxes got to put them in. I can get my soldering iron, drills, sockets, drivers, and some spare parts in it with ease. I can also use the box in the field to start the car up and work on easier keeps the cars elevated.

Yup. This is my other baby. Look at her trunk:cool:
View attachment 48000
Wow, that's very nice ?. Not to be that one guy who don't know but what model year and model?
R
Wow, what a trunk.
I will keep my comparison Kim Kardasian comment to myself.
??

Wow, that's very nice ?. Not to be that one guy who don't know but what model year and model?

??
It looks like an Oldsmobile to me. But from this angle she definitely could be twerking in a Nikki Minaj video.
Thanks, 1967 Pontiac Lemans
Pontiac, boy I was way off.
Thanks, 1967 Pontiac Lemans
I had to look up Oldsmobile to see where I went wrong. Olds has the curve in the rear fenders. I used to be better at guessing these things. She's a beauty.

Last edited:
It looks like an Oldsmobile to me. But from this angle she definitely could be twerking in a Nikki Minaj video.

Pontiac, boy I was way off.

I had to look up Oldsmobile to see where I went wrong. Olds has the curve in the rear fenders. I used to be better at guessing these things. She's a beauty.
Lol. Thank you very much Sunny! I built her from scratch. Shes not all back...here are a couple better pics of her pretty face.(y)

Attachments

• 20181116_185607.jpg
    20181116_185607.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160419_172109(1).jpg
    20160419_172109(1).jpg
    187 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160419_172008-1.jpg
    20160419_172008-1.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 13
Lol. Thank you very much Sunny! I built her from scratch. Shes not all back...here are a couple better pics of her pretty face.(y)
There you go, I would not have missed that Pontiac front end. Love the attitude. Wow great job. The love shines through.
Come on Z. You know how we do it...BBC 461ci. Guess I forgot to mention she got brains too. The perfect woman. :cool:
When I pop the hood on a car I know right away how is was cared for or not.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks