Looks like hpi is making a comeback!!!??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your an idiot. Baja was an advance back in the day from the fg, monster buggy, ect. Its outdated now but definitely wasn't back then. They make the best 1/8 monster truck (savage ) which losi and everyone can't even touch. Electric or nitro. They also make HB ,which makes really competitive 1/8s. They're on road cars were very good back in their heyday before the crash. Sometimes I wonder if you even think before you type. Obviously they are outdated now, only because they went bankrupt. You should really he worrying about the likes of traxxas and the clones, atleast hpi isn't suing people making them go bankrupt (like traxxas did to them) . And all their designs are original.

The Baja is an absolute tragedy. Nitro is terrible in general and electric isn’t even worth mentioning. Maybe they will start making home appliances?
I like the Hpi nitros. The savage was huge. I have an xl and hardly ever broke it. No MT can beat it IMO
HPI was GREAT when they were around, and I am glad they are coming back

Your an idiot. Baja was an advance back in the day from the fg, monster buggy, ect. Its outdated now but definitely wasn't back then. They make the best 1/8 monster truck (savage ) which losi and everyone can't even touch. Electric or nitro. They also make HB ,which makes really competitive 1/8s. They're on road cars were very good back in their heyday before the crash. Sometimes I wonder if you even think before you type. Obviously they are outdated now, only because they went bankrupt. You should really he worrying about the likes of traxxas and the clones, atleast hpi isn't suing people making them go bankrupt (like traxxas did to them) . And all their designs are original.
None of that stuff means anything to me

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks