Losi 5ive-t (BB build)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea. I messed with it for 2 hours almost with no luck. I read about 30 pages in the manual and still am not any further at understanding.

I ended up saying screw it, and took the easy way out. I adjusted the sub trims on them individually to get them lined up.
That's the one??
Yeah that's what I was getting at lol
+1???

Tbh the 7px manual is rather vague on the details. You think for a expansive arse radio the manual would at least wipe your arse just once ?

No joke, and the subtrim isnt the correct way to adjust them. Somehow program mixing is suppose to do this, but I cant figure anything out. As sean said the manual is pretty vague and doesn't go into detail. I spent hours and got absolutely no where lol. So easy way it was

Well the 46 is gone (traded for vekta) likely going to go with an obr 34 reed I think. Its built light enough so I think it will handle well. Either way I'm sticking with a small bore.

Who has some opinions on what I should do

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks