Losi DBXL 2.0 Electronic braking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Young

Hello all,
I just purchased the above buggy and love it. However when I cease power, it free rolls to a stop. It seems the brake doesn't function to stop it. What am I doing wrong? Is there an adjustment to be made?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

You have your ESC set wrong then, you normally have it set to THROTTLE BRAKE REVERSE, meaning on the second push of the trigger it'll reverse. You can have them set as THROTTLE BRAKE, this is for race or set as THROTTLE REVERSE, this mode is not advised except for crawlers.
You need to program your ESC to correct setting.

Hello all,
I just purchased the above buggy and love it. However when I cease power, it free rolls to a stop. It seems the brake doesn't function to stop it. What am I doing wrong? Is there an adjustment to be made?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have it too. I changed the braking power in the settings to 100%. It's perfect now, and the way it should have been from the beginning. It'll lock the wheels now if you want it to.
You need to push forward on the throttle trigger to activate brake/reverse
The truck in its stock form will not come to a complete stop with the brakes. You have to increase the braking power or get mechanical brakes.
Seems inconvenient, as reverse is sudden after directional trigger change
It's because your tapping the brakes twice. On the second tap it will go into reverse.

I have it too. I changed the braking power in the settings to 100%. It's perfect now, and the way it should have been from the beginning. It'll lock the wheels now if you want it to.

The truck in its stock form will not come to a complete stop with the brakes. You have to increase the braking power or get mechanical brakes.

It's because your tapping the brakes twice. On the second tap it will go into reverse.
Thank you all

The DBXL-e 2.0 manual ESC settings do not correspond exactly with the way the ESC is actually programmed. Some of them are off in terms of how many levels of adjustment there are for a particular category.

Can anyone confirm the brake setting category number as well as how many levels of adjustment there are?
Thanks

The DBXL-e 2.0 manual ESC settings do not correspond exactly with the way the ESC is actually programmed. Some of them are off in terms of how many levels of adjustment there are for a particular category.

Can anyone confirm the brake setting category number as well as how many levels of adjustment there are?
Thanks

2 years now and they haven't updated the manual.

Go by the kraton 8s manual esc settings.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks