MCD New Baja1000

No Moa

I'm waiting on price for the wheels and tires, and the body, i'm going to convert the Race Runner i have over to one.

BEAST30.5

Thread starter #4

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Staff member
No I don't mind at all - post all the info you've got on this bad boy.

Has Troy gave you any idea as of price yet?

-Michael

BEAST30.5

Thread starter #7
No I don't mind at all - post all the info you've got on this bad boy.

Has Troy gave you any idea as of price yet?

-Michael
yea its a little more then the racerunner ,but i would rarther not say the exact price ,sense the truck is not out yet hope you understand woodie ,call troy ,and he will tell you all you want to know about it price also.i just don't want to say and be wrong .and piss somebody off if you know what i mean.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Staff member
No problem I didn't know if there was a guesstimate on price or not. Guess I'll wait until it's released.

-Michael

TurtleRacing

I'm getting real excited about the MCDs & really leaning towards this one. When it warms up a bit I think we're going to make the Harley trip to LS Rc & check them out. Imagine what it'll look like coming back from there with that big ass box strapped on my Harley!:cool2:

BEAST30.5

Thread starter #20
I'm getting real excited about the MCDs & really leaning towards this one. When it warms up a bit I think we're going to make the Harley trip to LS Rc & check them out. Imagine what it'll look like coming back from there with that big ass box strapped on my Harley!:cool2:
that would be priceless.:phone: