MCD New Baja1000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have any idea. Its not white, that is just the coating, the body is really clear. That is overspray protection.

Ya, we know its a little poke at some other user at another forum that thinks he knows everything!! Except that the body isn't white even though he wanted us to think so.:rolleyes:

i know who you mean and he is soooo full of himself, i bet he's loving it now all the good guys are here and he's left there filling all the newbies heads with magic ;-]

I see your truck in the background, its a mustard color, do you have any motorcycle colores you like, i have a thing for ktm colors( pumkin orange and black), good luck on the painting you lucky dog:)

The truck in the background is a body that Amitysanimal gave me, its for my TT01 Tamiya car, its not my choice of color. A year or 2 ago i bought out a hobby shoppe, and got 10 bottle of Copper Pearl paint. Look like neat stuff, might give that a shot. I'd like to find someone to paint it for me, but by the time i send it out, have it done, it will cost more than that body.

I have a racerunner now & Luckily for me I live only 15 mins from King Cobra so pop in from time to time when I pick the parts up for the shop. I have seen and held the shells for the Baja MCD and basically it is a raceruner with longer body posts thats it, something to note though and I know they are working on a solution, one of the great things about the racerunner is how well it keeps the muck out! the baja wont do that as the body is lifted off and those front wheels will fill the inside very quickly.
P.S. I pick my shell up next week! cant wait
Hope this helps a bit

R.C.Demon

We made pilgramage to Indiana to visit Scott and Troy where I purchaced Rally car gravel conversion for my car ,Baha wheels and tires to convert my RR to Baha, on Troys Baha he has RR body under Asguard body and it looks like it does a good job keeping garbage out also the Baha has the long throw front shocks like the monster truck in the front if you do go visit be sure and bring plastic these guys have everything imaginable in stock and its hard to walk past somethings with getting in trouble (wife still not sure of what happend, birthday comming soon then I can start to explain)

We made pilgramage to Indiana to visit Scott and Troy where I purchaced Rally car gravel conversion for my car ,Baha wheels and tires to convert my RR to Baha, on Troys Baha he has RR body under Asguard body and it looks like it does a good job keeping garbage out also the Baha has the long throw front shocks like the monster truck in the front if you do go visit be sure and bring plastic these guys have everything imaginable in stock and its hard to walk past somethings with getting in trouble (wife still not sure of what happend, birthday comming soon then I can start to explain)

"(wife still not sure of what happend, birthday comming soon then I can start to explain)":lol: man its amazing every guy has the same problem with the wife LMAO!! I order stuff all the time and when the wife asks how "much was that" I always say "relax hun it was $15 bucks". Then of coarse the bank statement comes and I get my butt handed to me.

LOL, yea, my wife is still yelling at me 1 month later about the Baja and MCD parts, good thing i didn't buy a Rally car.

This Baja 1000 is going to be my next purchase. It is soo sick.
I was debating whether on not to get this or the HPI Baja, being so impatient I got the HPI first. This is definately going to be my next toy :)
It looks killer.
So, who has one? How do you like it?

I haven't run mine. Just because i don't have anything under it, and i don't' wnat to crap up the underneith.

Attachments

• 100_08801.jpg
    100_08801.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 45
No Moa,
Thats the biggest down fall about it and one of the main reasons I didnt buy one yet. I really like the RR but, the style and look of the Baja 1000 is just sick.
I wonder if there is a way to make side panles to block the crap from coming in.
Yours looks awesome, those wheels are sweet. Are they RC4WD wheels?

I know Largescale RC is working on some inner plates to block the dirt, i'm working on a mold to have a CF RR body made, i'm going to cut it to fit under the Baja body.

Actually, don't' know who made those beadlocks (might be CNRs) , but they are FG ST sizes, they are not 40 series.

Last edited:
Thats soo funny. I was thinking if a RRs body would fit under the Bajas.
That would be perfect.
I like those wheels, they look like Large Scale style, not 40 series wheels.
I don't like the look of 40 series on Large Scale cars, to me, it just doesn't look right.

Beadlocks are awesome, especially alloy ones, so shiney.
Do you have the long travel front end conversion on your RR?

Where abouts in ME do you live?

Nope, no long travel conversion yet, but i'm selling off a bunch of stuff, to get it.
I'm 30 miles north of Portland. I'm hoping this summer we can all meet somewhere and have a HUGE bashing session.

I wonder how much of a difference there is between stock and the LT front end. Do you know by chance?

I was in Portland the other day to pick up my Baja.
That is a great idea, I would love that. I try to get guys together all the time, it never works out. How do you plan on doing this? I'll help out any way I can.

first part will be finding a spot. We need a good bashing spot. And i would imagine a place with a motel. So people can stay the night if they want. There has to be a big place somewhere.

Finding a spot is the hardest part. I was driving to Mohegan Sun yesterday and saw some unbeleivable spots. Huge construction sites and sand pits. I wish there were some places local, at least in between where we are. That would be sweet.
What to do, oh what to do.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks