MCD New Baja1000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i have a feeling that it will happen. can you make us a promis Turtle? ............................

i want a pic of that :clown: :cool2:

I'm getting real excited about the MCDs & really leaning towards this one. When it warms up a bit I think we're going to make the Harley trip to LS Rc & check them out. Imagine what it'll look like coming back from there with that big ass box strapped on my Harley!:cool2:

So what's differet between the racerunner and the mt other than maybe shock mounts, wheels, gearing, body&mounts? I thought that all the MCD's were based on the same chassis. --nate

So what's differet between the racerunner and the mt other than maybe shock mounts, wheels, gearing, body&mounts? I thought that all the MCD's were based on the same chassis. --nate

thats the only diffrence .you can swap parts around on them i guess to make what you want .might be costly don't know.i would rater just buy another.:clown:

Maybe Troy and Scott will make a couple conversion kits available for those who have one form of the chassis to make other types of beasts. Yah bryan, I'd love to just buy another mcd. I think that I pushed the limits of my wifes kindness a little to far for the MT. Not willing to chance it......at this time.

Looking at the racerunner, the rollbar hoop seems to be bent different. Maybe lower slung to clear the body. The body and wheels on that Pro truck are awesome. In the vid it looks kinda small, but looking at my MT and imagining the differences of the two, that thing is huge!

Dang!! I keep watching the vid on that pro truck and never get tired of it! I wonder what engine they use on that vid, and I can't see a pipe exiting anywhere. I wonder how dead I would be if I bought it.....hmmm.

I have a racerunner now & Luckily for me I live only 15 mins from King Cobra so pop in from time to time when I pick the parts up for the shop. I have seen and held the shells for the Baja MCD and basically it is a raceruner with longer body posts thats it, something to note though and I know they are working on a solution, one of the great things about the racerunner is how well it keeps the muck out! the baja wont do that as the body is lifted off and those front wheels will fill the inside very quickly.
P.S. I pick my shell up next week! cant wait
Hope this helps a bit

R.C.Demon

I have a racerunner now & Luckily for me I live only 15 mins from King Cobra so pop in from time to time when I pick the parts up for the shop. I have seen and held the shells for the Baja MCD and basically it is a raceruner with longer body posts thats it, something to note though and I know they are working on a solution, one of the great things about the racerunner is how well it keeps the muck out! the baja wont do that as the body is lifted off and those front wheels will fill the inside very quickly.
P.S. I pick my shell up next week! cant wait
Hope this helps a bit

R.C.Demon

Ya, I think you helped ruin a dream.:crying:

I plan on trying to leave my RR body on undernieth, there might be enough room for it.Might help keep the dirt out.

VegaNate your spot on the chasis is the same on all their vehicles. Not sure if you can fit a racerunner shell under the Baja shell but would be a cracking idea I will go to King Cobra and try it and report back next time I go! If you have an old shell you could cut the top part leaving the snuggly fitting bottom part and fix that around the skirts of the racerunner causing a 'BathTub' effect that works well.

R.C.Demon

that is my though, if i remove the top, it might work. But it just might be high enough without cutting it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks