MCD New Baja1000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was ok, my wife and I went just to do something different. We're not big gamblers plus our daughter was at Nannas house for the weekend. It was fun though.
A lot of things have changed there, no more coins, everything is bills or electronic. The slot machines are really weird, they came out with some funky machines. I don't like them, I'm into the old style slots or roulette.

Here are a few pictures of my Baja1000. Looks like this thread has been down for a while. Thought I might add a bit to it & see what happens. I have been running this quite a bit & love it. The best / most durable / most fun R/C I've ever owned. I have owned a ton of r/c cars & still have a bunch of them. This one here rules !!

CoolWFGTiresSTree.gif

CollWFGTiresTree.gif

I love both of mine, a 1000 and a Race runner, they are pretty darn tough, and seem to be holding up quite well.

Hey DS you might know hte answer to my question.

Can I use the heli style exhaust on a MCD till I get a tuned pipe?

The exhaust was off my stock Zenoah, that came in my FG MB.

I will only use it till I get a tuned pipe. Just curious.

Hey DS you might know hte answer to my question.

Can I use the heli style exhaust on a MCD till I get a tuned pipe?

The exhaust was off my stock Zenoah, that came in my FG MB.

I will only use it till I get a tuned pipe. Just curious.

I am using an XCan right now, and they actually make pretty good power-

mcdxcan.gif

I would say you definitely can use a heli can as well, are you putting it in a Baja 1000 or a Race Runner? If you put it on the Baja 1000, you will need to make sure you punch a hole through the truck body so it does not melt it, I thought I was gonna be OK, but melted a hole right through :no:

Here is the Baja1000 under body. It does seal off against the side plates to protect gears & Radio equipment. Works very well under the Baja body.

1MyBadMCDUnderBody.gif

That is what i did with mine, its a biotch to get the body on and then the Baja body on, but it works.

I'm seriously looking at getting an MCD rally car, like the idea of that. Wonder if it will be out in EVO 3 soon!

As far as I know the Rally cars are not changing suspensions. They have the additional sway bars now. They were already very good. Now they are incredible with the bars on. I'm working on one right now. Good weather is just around the corner here !

These look like really nice trucks.
There is a full review in this months RC driver, looks even nicer (except the price).
How does the suspension compare to a baja 5b?

Depends on what u are going to do with it, The MCD weighs 15 pounds more and itsn't a jumper, the Baja 5b is a great jumper/sandrail.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks