MCD New Baja1000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone talks to troy or scott today, ask them if they have seen this truck show up yet, was suppose to land this week.

The Baja 1000 Pro Truck is due in on Wednesday the 28th. We will probably see it on Friday or Monday when it clears Customs.

We were limited to 10 in the first order and we do have a couple left in this order to sell! If anyone has interest in one you should call us to put it on hold before they are gone.

The Baja 1000 Pro Truck is due in on Wednesday the 28th. We will probably see it on Friday or Monday when it clears Customs.

We were limited to 10 in the first order and we do have a couple left in this order to sell! If anyone has interest in one you should call us to put it on hold before they are gone.

Hmmmm...I wonder where the wife hid the credit card?....:ph34r:

I got my eyes set on this beast too... I'm rolling up my coins for the Summer to get my hand on it. I only hope that MCD doesn't back out on the customer support.

MCD Baja 1000 Pro Truck Pictures

Hi Everyone!

Check out some pictures of our MCD Baja 1000 Pro Truck.

Attachments

• DSC00119.jpg
    DSC00119.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC00125.jpg
    DSC00125.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00126.jpg
    DSC00126.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00127.jpg
    DSC00127.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00129.jpg
    DSC00129.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 59
I'm lovin it, got my body set on there tonight, with the FG Stadium alloy beadlocks, looks SHARP!!!! Pics at some point.

lol, it won't be tonight, i just got home for dinner, and i'm headed back after that. Gotta a grand opening on Friday, and we still have 3 days worth of work to do, so sorry, maybe tomorrow night.

Mine baja arrived today. I have to put some of my usuall updrades on it before I send her out for a test. what to play with first, the fg scout, the baja, or the 4wd converted marder race. If I can ever get the marder race done, I can do a tug of war between it and the MCD. At the rate I am going video will be available sometime this summer.

Mine baja arrived today. I have to put some of my usuall updrades on it before I send her out for a test. what to play with first, the fg scout, the baja, or the 4wd converted marder race. If I can ever get the marder race done, I can do a tug of war between it and the MCD. At the rate I am going video will be available sometime this summer.
awesome cant wait to see that,i got a marder bettle on order , i want to do the 4wd conversion on it also. bryan

Here is my Baja 1000 with the FG wheels. Just need to figure out how to paint now.

Attachments

• 100_08801.jpg
    100_08801.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 71
Don't have any idea. Its not white, that is just the coating, the body is really clear. That is overspray protection.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks