MISS GIECO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep ,,, lost my mind a long time ago 🤣 , hard to satisfy the war inside my head ,so I just keep feeding the machine , and sadly my wallet is the pains reciprical , 🤣 hope you can understand that , cuz everybody on this forum has proven they are the owners of the same addictions in some ways , but once again , very appreciative that I can do this hobby , mostly had to do with the fact I have no bills ! Just the monthly house stuff , Wich my battle with disability counsle covers all that so I work for my toys , and I'm FINNALLY bouncing back from that cancer crap , so I'm able to earn my insanity 🤑😃🤣

I installed bigger water lines , then tried to unsolder the existing plugs to put on pro tech plugs , that dam solder on the boat plugs won't melt or budge for nothing , so I'm gunna go with ic5's for now , see what happens
Look how short the wires off the Bec are , gotta unsolder them to have enuff wire to connect the pro tech ones ,,,,, DAMIT !! GOING to install the push in cowl locks now film to follow ,,,, well pics I mean
Look how short the wires off the Bec are , gotta unsolder them to have enuff wire to connect the pro tech ones ,,,,, DAMIT !! GOING to install the push in cowl locks now film to follow ,,,, well pics I mean

Attachments

• IMG_20210821_154349.jpg
    IMG_20210821_154349.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20210821_154625.jpg
    IMG_20210821_154625.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Enjoy it and find it's limits, just be careful with the sponsor tips when storing and hauling, they are a little delicate. Like I said it will suprise you right out of the box, it's fast and fun. I looked at it for days and just admired the glowing green color and the neat designs before I put it in the water.

The locknuts should be tight just make sure there is a gap between the prop and the stinger for the flexdrive expansion. The gap should be roughly the same as the flex drive cable thickness..I think roughly 5mm

O. K. , Thanx. , I read that in the manual , yes that's right ,,, I read the manual , don't usually do that 😆 but it's my first prop boat , gotta get through that learning curve I geuss
Have you watched any of MRMAD2424s speed run videos on YouTube of this yet to get an idea how fast these are? 💪🤩👍 You'll be happy take it out for a rip, just don't hold the trigger for too long. The further you pull the stingers down the more the nose will stick to the water. After tuning everything and figuring out the perfect battery placement you can chase speed numbers pull the stingers down and if have the right spot to watch your boat you can judge the boat on how wet it is running, looking for 15%, meaning how much of the rear boat is actually in the water on plane at top speed

I thought I was taking it out today , but I hose stupid cowl locks I got don't go together very well , I got them as tight as I could , then ,,,, yep ! Shoo goo for holding and sealing into place , I've got one completely dried , and it's a solid bond , so I did the other three today, no I haven't watched those videos of Wich you speak , I'll take a look , oh ya ! Is this was n tape stuff nessasary ?

Attachments

• IMG_20210823_102158.jpg
    IMG_20210823_102158.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
The hull has a pretty good seal. Taping doesn't hurt, but I don't. Pop locks werent necessary, their more a preference. Make sure the prop shafts are nice and greased and it will minimize any water from coming up the tubes too. Just enjoy it first, then mod it.

Well ,,,,,, I'm a freekn idiot , or maybe it's just the junk I bought , turns out these cowl locks , push locks , whatever are absolute trash , pins break off they don't line up Everytime , and hard to get undone , I adjusted them as much as possible , and still barley have enuff reach , there shot , so I took them back out , now holes are to big for stick ones , I geuss my question here is , what could I use to fill the holes and drill new holes for the original pins , I've got the bottom pieces figgered , but the cowl holes is a different story , any ideas , I put it on the shelf so I can't see my insanity

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks