MISS GIECO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright smarty pants ! I ordered them , the ones I got had those press on notched ring things , pure stupid ! The ones u looked up have a dam nut , makes so much more sense , and the bottom of the bottom piece is alot smoother surface for the pins , mine were like sharp arrow edged , more stupid stuff !! DAMIT ! But there's alot of folks out there that would love to have my problems 🤣

Their called Jesus clips and if you bought a bonzi boat you'd be pissed as I have the same ones on my fountain. Yes they suck and are cheap I just haven't gotten pissed off enough to replace them

Well I'm stuck with having to change the front wheel bearings on my wife's Subaru , gotta remove the spindles , I don't think I'm sneaking off to play until I finish that , so I'm in the holding pattern right now anyways , I'm pretty much decided on the big gas boat 48g , I've been seeing alot of problems with it but that's what I like , problem solving and mods and upgrades I geuss , looking forward to the challenge, looking forward to seeing these other locks , if they don't work right I'm filling the holes and drilling new holes , a new thing to me is these little RC boat water pumps , Wich is what I'll be putting in it for sure , and plugging the bilge ports also , word has it , that all they do is fill the boat at slow or stand still , looking forward to all u guys exsperiance with this boat , it's like a science experiment 😆😃🤣 my main outlook on this project is the fact that I won't have to worry about a freeeeekn battery running down in just a few minutes like the e. Boats, also they changed availability date from January to November for some reason , that's kinda encouraging news !

Last edited:
If you get the 48 I suggest NOT eliminating the bildge dumps, they work perfectly. You won't be leaving your boat in the water to sit. All rc boats, the water comes in the stuffing tube. To minimize this you must keep the flex shaft well greased, and it's such an easy task that it should be done before every outting.

Yes , I've heard and read the importance of the regular greasing , of course I'll be giving the bilges a chance to see how they work , a couple videos metion them to be a problem , but we shall see , I'm gunna talk to that H.H. rep guy today about what he thinks about availability ,I've got a guy that wants my Draco plane , so I'm close to the value of the 48 already

Just a entertaining day speaking with three different techs on the chat line today at H.H. , got my rescue tug boat today and hears a bunch of rattling in the hull , first thing occurred to me was , some kind of boyensee stuff or something , but before I tear into this thing right out of the box , I thought I'd give the jury pannle a chance to tell me what's going on , all three had no clue !! 🤣 So after a bunch of chat connection communication breakdowns I decided to dive in , yep , a bunch of metal beads in a section looking to be just for that , them guys ain't got a clue !! ?? Wow , maybe they need to aquire access to large scale forum ""r"" something to improve hiring policies .

Come to find out I love the hydro's , so with all my investing in the 48" , I'm not able to get a Bonzi or insane kind , I got a proboat hydro , what a freeeeekn joke ! Can't get a flex shafts for it till freeeeekn January !!!!! What the HE, double hockey sticks is that crap !!!! So I'll be running 4s in it instead of it's capible 6s , till I can get a couple of those , I got them for the GIECO before I got the thing ,,,,,JEEEEEEEZE !!!!!

Got stuck working lately , but got the miss gieco on the river today , all I can say is WOW ! this thing is fast and sends a great rooster tail , somehow the collet worked loose , and of course it couldn't be further away 😂 , but it was time for the harbor tug to go to work , it did great ! Really a fun morning , can't wait to do it again , but I'm to busy trying figger the explanation for the big box coming in the mail today , it's the hydro I got on the easy pay program , but there could be turbulence 😵🤪😳

Hey relic I see you been talking to yourself :LOL: ...tag me or one of the boat guys next time .... I take it you got the ul-19? Proboat doesn't offer a hull like my miss bud anymore. The only way to get an unlimited is getting one from the rc boat company.....why do you need a flex shaft if you already have one?... and if you take a picture of it I can see what it looks like and you can just get one and cut it to size. Are they making you go up to a 1/4" shaft for 6s? Im a little confused with what your trying to do

😂🤣 Hillariouse , sorry for your confusion , I was saying that if I needed a new shaft for the ul 19 , can't get them till January , what ? You can make them ? I'm getting a real hydro next year even if I have to build it , but for now I'm just gunna build that 48 I got coming , but Ithis gieco is really cool

Last edited:
Yes I made my own flex shaft after mine came out of the water and feked the old one. There's a soldered version and then there is a "floating" version if you will where the collet on the engine grabs the shaft and for the prop shaft that's where the square end goes and it "floats" in the collar. Any pics of this 48"? Is it the one that's been on ebay with 10 different asking prices and is yellow? If your gunna build I'd wait for next year as the rc boat company said their going have a t-6 Gass hull available

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks