MISS GIECO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horizon no chance. Bonzi you won't have a boat till next year so your better off finding a used one...bonzi advertised my boat at around $1600 RTR and I wound up spending $2,040 with them and that didn't include and engine or tx/rx. So another 5-600 for an engine plus another rx at 60 there's some critical things you need that they don't include in the price... you get the idea

Last edited:
Wow ! I was looking around and it seems L keep a hard find for sure , I might go to this H.H. REP. Thing with hobby town again and try to get the one that's available in October , I know it's not the highest quality but alot more run time with gas boats so I might give be it a try

Oh jeeeeeze !!! I didn't see that , so a guy can't buy a gas powered RC boat anywhere ? I just watched a bunch of guys at a lake near my place , they all had huge gas RC boats and they were racing , I was fishing at the time , wish I would have got some info there , DANGIT,,,,, I just looked it says next ship , October , they have in stock parts also , that's a ways off so I'll keep watching , give me a chance to paint s house or something to get the money by then , we shall see

Oh jeeeeeze !!! I didn't see that , so a guy can't buy a gas powered RC boat anywhere ? I just watched a bunch of guys at a lake near my place , they all had huge gas RC boats and they were racing , I was fishing at the time , wish I would have got some info there , DANGIT,,,,, I just looked it says next ship , October , they have in stock parts also , that's a ways off so I'll keep watching , give me a chance to paint s house or something to get the money by then , we shall see
I might possibly sell my zelos48g. Already loaded with a gizmo 30.5.

I'm asking 2500,mine is not painted and for a single color they quoted me at 500 and they only paint to the water line....

And rtr price isn't set in stone. The fountain rtr price was roughly 1600 and finished I was over 2k with no engine and no transmitter

Last edited:
I think I'm talked out of it then , that's stupidly rediculouse , 2 grand and no piaint ! They can shut the hell off DAMIT ! I hate when companies do that crap , finish a boat , then sell it , sure it's good to have options like that , but not everyone is a doctor's lawyer , that's rediculouse , I think I'll build a buggy instead , and settle for miss gieco n stuff , that gas one H.H. IS listing might be some fun ,,, hmmmmmm ""

I think I'm talked out of it then , that's stupidly rediculouse , 2 grand and no piaint ! They can shut the hell off DAMIT ! I hate when companies do that crap , finish a boat , then sell it , sure it's good to have options like that , but not everyone is a doctor's lawyer , that's rediculouse , I think I'll build a buggy instead , and settle for miss gieco n stuff , that gas one H.H. IS listing might be some fun ,,, hmmmmmm ""
First try your Miss Geico to see if you even like boats, your rushing 🤣
It sounds like you want something big but simpler and plug and play. Are you willing to handle the aggravation of gas boats ? Tuning can be a b$tch when it comes to fetching the boat if it does on you in the middle of the drink. Even with the 48g on horizon hobby @$1000 as an rtr, it will even dig into your wallet very quickly which sounds like your not willing to do, thing is it's a 1/5 and built with the minimal parts from the factory, so expect parts failures. I have 2k in mine already and have ran it only on fresh water for 1 1/2-2hrs at most. You don't seem to be ready to purchase yet but the next shipment comes in September and I suggest you get the E-Word Proboat blackjack 42" and some 8S lipos and your stylin'
And I agree with @Rep732 wth are you perzactly trying to say 😂👍

https://www.towerhobbies.com/produc...ess-catamaran-rtr-blackorange/PRB08043T1.html

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks