Motorcycle chat thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what monster said doug, get a steering damper, may add to the cost but you will feel and be much safer (y),
one of my mates had a tank slapper on his R6, a really bad one, he managed to get it back but he then had to pump the front brake like feck cos there was a corner coming up and the wobble pushed the pistons back in the front calipers,
better safe than sorry (y):)

edit; forgot to say, it shook him up so much he went and got a damper fitted the next day (y)

Ueah know bout dampers 👍🏻 just thought @MonsterAir was saying the model im getting is more prone to the wobbles🤔👍🏻

But I said I was asking in general not about the triple. I'm considering putting one on the 400 when I get it. I ask people this question because the damnpers cut down on slow speed steering, ie parking lot maneuvers. I like to hear opinions.

But I said I was asking in general not about the triple. I'm considering putting one on the 400 when I get it. I ask people this question because the damnpers cut down on slow speed steering, ie parking lot maneuvers. I like to hear opinions.
I sit my learners tomorrow 🤔 and ill have L plates. Part of being on my l's (minimum 12 months) I'm not permitted to go over 100kmh. So pretty sure I'll not need a damper for at least the next year👍🏻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks