My 5ive b build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm either a half ass or u guy's are crazy, my truck got 3 times as dirty once, just took paint brushes of different sizes, went at it for a half hour or so and it was pretty clean. Lol

yes im starting to think that im a fair weather racer! just a brush off after a run and job done :ROFLMAO:

Im usually a fair weather user but on this occasion grass was dry in areas, and 3inch puddles in other areas. I realized once it was too late

much appreciated again dude.....(y).....now I have go through the ``now......what paint scheme do I go with on this????.....took me about 3 months to finally decide on what I wanted on me 5ive grafil body......:unsure:......then......I decided I`m gonna sale it......:rolleyes:.......:ROFLMAO:..........
but the b body is a lot less then a 5ive body so it`ll last a lot longer imo.....so I wont b to fussed about getting it done this time.....(y)

yo....weres mr shark fat.......:p.......thk I`ll take it to bashfest with me and hand it to him if he`s there...which I thk he will....:cool:.....save me posting it to him....(y)
o dude, i hate that part of getting a new body
yeeep.............hate it.:rolleyes:...but I thk I may go with what I was gonna get done on the 5ive body.....:unsure:..a 5b body should b a bit cheaper to do then a 5ive one as its a lot smaller......(y)

yo....weres mr shark fat.......:p.......thk I`ll take it to bashfest with me and hand it to him if he`s there...which I thk he will....:cool:.....save me posting it to him....(y)

yeeep.............hate it.:rolleyes:...but I thk I may go with what I was gonna get done on the 5ive body.....:unsure:..a 5b body should b a bit cheaper to do then a 5ive one as its a lot smaller......(y)
You bastard??????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks