My first 1/5 scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that just bash It chassi?
Yeah that's what I used the stock one for then I upgraded to an rc max chassis and I'll probably still use it for bashing the closest race track that I have found is about 100 miles away do I take it to the parks

I hope the drive cups hold up these are what I have chosen Screenshot_20201018-165807.png
I have a brand new rcmax 40gt for sale.

View attachment 64857
How much and I probably won't have the money until the end of next month I just got done buying a lot of parts
Wassup! Already has the pro am kit, sweet??
I really love the precision of the rc max parts. I did have to modify the front differential housing to accept the TLR hinge pin braces. And I had to make spacers for the front sway bar brace.

Last edited:
Welcome ? nice rig
Thank you I can't wait till it's finished
I hope the drive cups hold up these are what I have chosen View attachment 64856

How much and I probably won't have the money until the end of next month I just got done buying a lot of parts

I really love the precision of the rc max parts. I did have to modify the front differential housing to accept the TLR hinge pin braces. And I had to make spacers for the front sway bar brace.
20201003_192703.jpg
Here are the spacers that I had to make for the front sway bar. I made them out of delrin.
I hope the drive cups hold up these are what I have chosen View attachment 64856

20201003_192703.jpg
Here are the spacers that I had to make for the front sway bar. I made them out of delrin.
20200926_160632.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, been there done that too??
I was going to just use a ballnose end mill and make the slots deeper but the ball nose mills that I have in that size are worn out.

Screenshot_20201018-194926.png
Here is the diff housing I have on the way for the center. I'm not sure if anybody has used this but it looks like a well made part so I figured I'll try it out.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks