My first 1/5 scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love the rc max chassis but I have noticed one flaw I think they should have put steel inserts or plate where the droop screws make contact the chassis like mcd has done.
I really love the rc max chassis but I have noticed one flaw I think they should have put steel inserts or plate where the droop screws make contact the chassis like mcd has done.

13_Downstop_pads-17db9ba6.jpg

I have 30k front diff oil 70k center diff oil and 12.5k rear diff oil on the way. I don't know if I will ever race. will that be sufficient enough for a rc max 40gt engine to just bash around with.

With lower weights and your front,center,rear are all technically open diffs so say your front diff has lots of grip your rear will spin and vise versa...i put 20 mill in the center to give an "even" 50/50 power split and i have 125k in the front and 20 mill in the rear. I personally like to lose rear traction but honestly your truck will hook randomly in different directions...others will say otherwise this is just my opinion

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks