My HPI 26 Baja 5b SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant y do the 50 50 split type thing? Like y have him for a week, then she does or somethin? I

It doesn't work that way ,it depends on how much of a female dog one can be ,some people liked to use kids as a get
even tool ,even a judge usually 95% of time sides with a mother ,some judges need to be removed from their
throne!
We just had an incident were a judge gave full custody to a mother ,the mother murdered her kids later ,the
father was a good person ,but was not financially able to have custody ,he tried his best too!...sad

It doesn't work that way ,it depends on how much of a female dog one can be ,some people liked to use kids as a get
even tool ,even a judge usually 95% of time sides with a mother ,some judges need to be removed from their
throne!
We just had an incident were a judge gave full custody to a mother ,the mother murdered her kids later ,the
father was a good person ,but was not financially able to have custody ,he tried his best too!...sad
Wow, that is so f*cked. I've heard about the whole thing with the judges mostly siding with the mother and such, but I've never looked into it as I don't understand law or anything of that sort. And my parents were never devorced so ive never been in situation like that.

throne!

Right here is a reveiw!

https://angiemedia.com/2010/01/04/jason-fontaine-speaks-up-about-child-custody-murders/#.XUsTT3dFzIU

Wow, that is so f*cked. I've heard about the whole thing with the judges mostly siding with the mother and such, but I've never looked into it as I don't understand law or anything of that sort. And my parents were never devorced so ive never been in situation like that.
I got some friends going through family court. That type of court setting does waaaaaay more damage to the family. the piece of poop lawyers make each other side look like axe killers and the whole thing goes to poop...

throne!
no...we agreed long ago no csa ..(child support agency)involded if we ever split...so i got no worry of that..?.hell she've said.." take him with u"..more then once ..?.....
i thk best bits gonna b i can actually sleep in a bed at long last :love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
most times the women have a harder time on the split up then us ball hangers, The kid's pick this up and will feel better on the other side or the side that got their poop wrap tite. Those little people are a whole lot better people than we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got bashfest at end of month aswell....ffs.:rolleyes:.. .thats bad timing.....?
when you are at bashfest can you please find out what kind of coverage 'rough' it takes to put a event on like that. ballpark and make it FAT so when we look into a event here we will be prepared. When we bought our place it was a poor run golf course . Estate is perfect that is why the piss poor golf course.. Well us drunk shits with a golf course did what you know we did best...SCREW IT UP !. We still fix all the crap we do to it but it is now our R/C heaven

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks