My HPI 26 Baja 5b SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah shes still a cunt. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..so tbh i cant wait to have my own room and not have to worry what i buys or not buys..:love:..do's or don't do's...:rolleyes:.....me new carpet/underlay got delivered earlier...so jus needs a bed now....then i have to get my house worth of crap outa here....

thks?..yeah gota get me poop together as i getting evicted at end of month... :rolleyes:
Damn. So your moving away from your "cunt" of a gf? Correct? And that I assume would be good
yeah shes still a cunt. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..so tbh i cant wait to have my own room and not have to worry what i buys or not buys..:love:..do's or don't do's...:rolleyes:.....me new carpet/underlay got delivered earlier...so jus needs a bed now....then i have to get my house worth of crap outa here....
Yay! Now y can do what y want.

I'm lucky my wife and daughter both have buggies, If they were not into r/c I would have been shot in sleep by now. Good luck on new move and hope thing get happier for your life.. Remember the 1-800-squezze me lines out there for a little late night pickup!!!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks