My HPI 26 Baja 5b SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way Zee My wife and daughter want to know what color is that on your hobby room walls, Kind of took a shine too it.....

family that plays together stays together !
Um I'm not sure the exact paint name or number as we are renting and we didn't choose that color but it's like a purple 15652074909453693308170115183602.jpg
As for the shine, I have no idea.

thanx , No BS my girls wanted to know. Daughter and wife had paint tile samples laid out on table trying to figger what color you liked. And get this !!!!! My daughter said that your truck is going to be cool when done! She does not like anything!!!!!!!!.....you got a + on that...

it is the no fault coverage now that these events have had suits and to plan one now is a royal pain in the ass. And if you don't dot the "I " and cross the tees you are open to a good reaming.

spent most of today sorting me rc shelf out/up...?.needed 4x 5ft 5 bits wood? but actual shelving wood worked out quite expensive☹...so the bnq wood cutter dude suggested a big sheet of clearance mdf at £15....?and he managed to get 4x 5ft 5 x 11 inch wide plus 3x 4ft x 10inch wide bits outa it so now got plenty of shelf space..
only top/2nd shelfs r done..?...still waaayyy more crap to get up.there yet :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

spent most of today sorting me rc shelf out/up...?.needed 4x 5ft 5 bits wood? but actual shelving wood worked out quite expensive☹...so the bnq wood cutter dude suggested a big sheet of clearance mdf at £15....?and he managed to get 4x 5ft 5 x 11 inch wide plus 3x 4ft x 10inch wide bits outa it so now got plenty of shelf space..
only top/2nd shelfs r done..?...still waaayyy more crap to get up.there yet :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Nice ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks