My HPI 26 Baja 5b SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my rear irc chassis plate has done this. 20190202_161831 by evssv, on Flickr
...they slowly got bent outa shape and have now both snapped....:(.
20190202_161901 by evssv, on Flickr
so I sent rob@irc these 2x pics and with no quibble or Q`s he`s sending out a new v3 one tomorrow for me...:eek:...so a big

.....this is y I use him as u get top service (y)and life time warranty on a good few bits of his kit....(y)
so yeah I will b finding him at bashfest to say thks.....:cool:

my rear irc chassis plate has done this. 20190202_161831 by evssv, on Flickr
...they slowly got bent outa shape and have now both snapped....:(.
20190202_161901 by evssv, on Flickr
so I sent rob@irc these 2x pics and with no quibble or Q`s he`s sending out a new v3 one tomorrow for me...:eek:...so a big

.....this is y I use him as u get top service (y)and life time warranty on a good few bits of his kit....(y)
so yeah I will b finding him at bashfest to say thks.....:cool:
wow thats sum good customer service!!! good on him!

wow thats sum good customer service!!! good on him!
for sure.....:cool:
http://www.innovative-rc.com/rear-chassis-plate-7075-87482-p-422.html
87482.jpg

Last edited:
:D
Thk u rob(y)(y)...this now means i can fully strip the whole rear end and give it a good going over....refill diff....fit new rpm arms....and newused uber bumpers
Btw zhb...them tyres aunt mine..?...there me mates..i.couldnt comment on Flickr for sum reason:unsure:
Cool.
Btw zhb...them tyres aunt mine..?...there me mates..i.couldnt comment on Flickr for sum reason:unsure:
Oh lol

So me mate came round today and i showed him the rc pantry...o_O..so he was like a kid in a candy shop and kept on to take one out..:rolleyes:..so dragged the 5b out...then remembered the plug needed doing.?..so got the baja out and it fired up on the kitchen table ...it was fine.. so off we went......got there ..10-15 mins and a dog came over so he sorta panicked and killed the car......he went to start it and pull cord snapped jus below the handle.....so that was that.... :rolleyes:
All fixed now

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks