my new toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hardest thing about color schemes is one thinks it looks great and another thinks it looks crap.
You can’t win no matter what you have.To me i like it.

there growing on me ive left them alone for now just cleaned up some of the edges i think it suits the car,,,,id love to see somebody make a replica of collards ebay motors btcc car that would look sick

had a good hours play the other day testing new front hydros and general set up had 3 pairs of new tyres a's b''s and c' tried all componds and couldnt belive the difference new rubber makes wow,the grip levels are unreal i found the most fun setup was running b's on the front and c's on the rear i was able to let of the power turn flat out and let rear slide then just plant power down and go it was so much fun infact the most ive enjoyed the on road so far,,and as a plus it came home unhurt and ready for more just £90 quids worth of tyres half worn

Nice thread renbar! Some nice mods there.. I'm def going for the oddi engine on payday. My next task is strip down and service hydros.. The pushrods seem to be sticking a bit.. Not sure how easy they should be to activate as iv never used them before but can't hurt to service them.

it looks a bit different now didnt like the stripes so kept the roof ones but the bonnet and sides had to go but still looks good i think

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

also done away with the side mounting posts and fixxed the carbon rails solid so now there only 4 body clips instead of 8 which takes for ever to fit plus the body sits better now as the side holes wasnt quite in the right place meaning the shell sat lop sided

new air filters here a massive thank you to mark grant from contrast who went out of his way to help me out big time he couldnt get the one i wanted but found me a used one and let me have it for half the price even got a new foam for me as well top man anyway heres some pics

i wanted it to sit the other side away from the exhaust but it sits where the petrol cap lives so its stuck where it is ive oiled the foam with the new no toil filter oil i brought and im ready to play,,and im very happy as this,,it was a used filter but i honestly cant see any signs of damage or scratches anywhere and for @£60 odd quid i cant complain and i think it looks utter filth

cheers guys mike i will give it a go on the battery side mate i just couldnt get it on quick enough lol

ok just swaped it to the other side just for you mike,i did want it that side in the first place but cause the older sportsline tank fuel cap is right there i thought it would be better the pipe side

Last edited:
few changes to the beast mostly cosmetic ive got around to painting the wheels black the bbs ones are black with a silver lip and the spoked rims are just plain black,,i found the quickest and best way of doing the wheels was to smear a small amount of grease around the tyres edge and then just spray them once the paints dry then wipe off the tyre and the overspray comes straight of which is handy as i had 10 pairs of wheels to paint the pain in the arse bit was the silver lip now theres no easy way around that so i just got stuck in,,im well happy with the finish and the bm looks much better sitting on the black rims its also a quick easy way of making old looking wheels a lot better than the stock off white wheels

ive also cut the bmw's grill away for some extra air to the inside and the air filter just need some fine mesh to finish it off

and ive remade the exhaust tips as i lost one and pull the other off cause it looked crap with just the one so now its got two again and hopefully they will stay put this time lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks