My new toy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah still be best to have a PC, or lap top for that imo. That way you have the room to store files, and do the file conversions if needed. Also I think most should be able to design in auto cad or solid works and print from one of those files.

Wish I had some of the first things i milled. They hit the trash bin real quick. Lol.

Ever think of a table top cnc?

Nah still be best to have a PC, or lap top for that imo. That way you have the room to store files, and do the file conversions if needed. Also I think most should be able to design in auto cad or solid works and print from one of those files.

Wish I had some of the first things i milled. They hit the trash bin real quick. Lol.

Ever think of a table top cnc?
Not looking for anything else seriously. If a amazing deal comes up mabey. Im more or less 100% computer illiterate. Ive never owned a pc or laptop in my life, so CAD isn't gonna happen. Its just not something that intrests me at all. Old mechanical machines I like and enjoy playing with.?‍♂️

I was a no computer guy 3 years back?
Then I bought all the bits and built my own gaming rig?? it's a new era pc ? no CD drive and no spinning hard drives ??
Not looking for anything else seriously. If a amazing deal comes up mabey. Im more or less 100% computer illiterate. Ive never owned a pc or laptop in my life, so CAD isn't gonna happen. Its just not something that intrests me at all. Old mechanical machines I like and enjoy playing with.?‍♂️
So way I see it ? if you want to get into 3d printing you will??

I was a no computer guy 3 years back?
Then I bought all the bits and built my own gaming rig?? it's a new era pc ? no CD drive and no spinning hard drives ??

So way I see it ? if you want to get into 3d printing you will??
It does seem to be a major impediment to me 3d printing. I just don't have the desire for a pc. I'd never use it. I don't play video games either, I have but don't like it. My kid likes to kick my ass in first person shooters. It makes me hate it more.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks