My project 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Z I wont be envious of you lol. Mine has been running mostly trouble free for years. When you get to say the 5 year mark and haven't had to do much outside of maintenance, then well discuss me being jealous ?
Not my goal to make anyone jealous or anything. Afterall, you can just buy one for less then what i will have put in all said an done ?

That escalated quickly and not in the direction I thought it would ???

I have mainly only raced on a very bumpy track so things tend to come loose and to be honest I was still working out the kinks of buying a used buggy.

To tell the truth, after the complete strip down and rebuild I did do a good few hours run at bashfest this year but that was 20min sessions at a time, throughout the whole day.

Only issue was the isolator bolts coming loose.

I’m not selling the gas stuff as if I want to start racing again I will just swap the gas parts back.

For the foreseeable future I only intend to bash the 5b so going brushless means I can use it in more places when ever I like instead of travelling 2hours to my nearest track ?.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks