Need Help Choosing a Motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I appreciate all the responses. I am fully aware of the risks of riding and do have a small taste of experience. I've dumped a bike at 20mph already and know it's gonna hurt. I need suggestions on makes and models.

Rep I really do like a lot of the aspects of the moto but not the look I want right now. I would be into something like the husqvarna 401 if it wasn't so small

O yea forgot to mention..its not if you will go down its a matter of when. Idk how you feel but I accept that I may die on a motorcycle.
agree 100%..?.been riding since i was 13....45 now....spent last 14 years couering on my bikes..covered almost 750,000 miles on various bikes in that time?....and yes I've come off many many bikes☹...but touch wood they've not been bad?..been fully legal for last 15 years...I've probly owned about 40-50 bikes since i was 13.. :oops: ....

Dude I was just typing that!!!! I've always loved the sound of f1 cars and drawn to bikes because of it.

Yes. I think it makes most sense right now for me to get a 400. Cost being 50% of the equation. Unless I can find a lease.

Yea that is a major downfall to buying new anything. Just have to except your throwing money away. Whether it be new car or bike ya know. Right now I can take on debt just can't justify laying the cash out. I have to save some for my rc cars ya know ?
Lease is non existent on a motorcycle...buying used can go good or bad.
Apparently it's a new thing. I think mainly on street bikes cause they most common. 3rd party companies I believe. I'll know more when I hit dealers this week. Just trying to narrow down what make I wanna check out first
Apparently it's a new thing. I think mainly on street bikes cause they most common. 3rd party companies I believe. I'll know more when I hit dealers this week. Just trying to narrow down what make I wanna check out first

Didn't know there was a motorcycle thread. Will check them out ?So what's your expert opinion on make and model for me. Knowing I'm really into the sound lol
https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/motorcycle-chat-thread.23401/
agree but it way more easier to chk over a bike then any other vechial imo?....everything's visible/easy to chk...pads....discs...wheel/head bearings ..cables ect...take sum one along who knows about bikes to chk it over ....everyone knows sumone who rides a bike.?...hopefully test ride it...if ur a biker u know a good bike when u ride one...?...u'll save a ?load of $$

Last edited:
i thk i listed every one in the motorcycle thread ?

mate had one ....soggy underpowered thing imo?...but very doecial on/off road in stock from?
Agreed. I demo drove a DRZ450 and it was a terd and that's being nice. Now throw a leg over the RMZ450 and now we are talking some serious ballz. Night and day difference between the two. The DRZ450 suffers from "mild" cams , choked airbox system, choked exhaust , and so on.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks