Need Help Choosing a Motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think every lad wants or wanted a motorbike, some of us have hung our crash hats up while we have family that depends on us.
Sounds like your gonna do it regardless of what more experienced folk tell you.
Just kit yourself out with armour, good gloves, boots and a good crash hat. Don't ride it in trainers and tracksuits.
Wish you all the luck fella, just remember falling off hurts, a lot!! Even on soft ground at low speed.

I think every lad wants or wanted a motorbike, some of us have hung our crash hats up while we have family that depends on us.
Sounds like your gonna do it regardless of what more experienced folk tell you.
Just kit yourself out with armour, good gloves, boots and a good crash hat. Don't ride it in trainers and tracksuits.
Wish you all the luck fella, just remember falling off hurts, a lot!! Even on soft ground at low speed.
Yeah I’ll have sense 👍 (for 5 minutes 🤣)… dude stuck a bike in my face… and it’s for the rampage anyways so big deal…can’t resist… I’ll get my dad to say yes.
I feel more confident knowing I got you guys all here to help me 🙂

Lol it will prob be in the basement for a lil bit… but me and my dad but just my dad will be building a big temp controlled rc n stuff studio, it will be kept in there … I live in a good neighborhood but that thing will be kept chained and locked when outside… IF I get it… ive wanted a bike for a long time (like 10 yrs old)… closest I ever got was an electric razor mx350 that I had a feking blast on… now my brothers

I really do
I bet you still haven’t moved your petrol and Nitro.

If you so get a bike definitely get all the body armour first, you don’t need a helmet.

I didn't have a dirtbike till I was 17 seeing how you are in general I think your gunna break your neck and I vote against you getting a bike. I rode everyone else's when I was a kid so when I got mine it was a walk in the park but it still kicked my ass up and down. Your gunna get your ass handed to you regardless of the size of it. Hope your ready for lengthy recoveries

Wdym “seeing how I am” lol, you’ve never seen me, have you?🧐 😳🤣
I will be careful… I will progress in speed when u get more used to it… I’m gonna have to learn… yeah I’ll def get hurt… but wtvr that’s all part of learning n stuff

@RcJunkie13 dude your making the same mistake I did when I started this thread. Just get what you get and report back lol..... I'm still not understanding how the link I posted isn't a better deal??? If your old man will allow the parts bike I'm sure he'll allow something in one piece. Safer in my eyes. Good luck and post up a thread when you get something (y)

As soon as the guy said that the trans runs through all gears and the crank, head n stuff are good and by engine parts he meant gear cover I pulled the trigger
junkie, if i were you i'd just let it go mate :),
this had disaster written all over it, yeh the dude says it runs through all the gears, how does he know if the bike doesn't have a clutch cover ?
maybe he means it will click into each gear, but how many does it jump out of ?
he's obviously bought it himself, to rebuild, so theres a reason he wants rid of it, probable reason is its costing him craploads on parts,
or he cant find the parts to finish it,
you have nowhere to keep it unless yer gonna drag it up from the basement every time ya want it out,
you have nowhere to ride it,
you've never ridden a bike you say,
how tall are you ? its an rm 80, they aint very big,
people are trying to steer you away from gettin it but you aint listening,
plus falling off hurts, yeh maybe you'll get lucky and not hurt yourself, but you could end up with a life changing injury just cos you wanted a bike,
and you have zero experience ,
i'm one of at least two people on here that thats happened to, i was brought up on bikes all my early life, a bad accident can happen to anyone of us,
if you go into getting a bike thinking it will never happen to me then the chances are it will happen to you,

Moral of the story to all the older folks here. We been down the path junkie is at in life. He will yes us to death and follow nothing we say.

Have at it kid well sign your body cast when you land in one (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks