New Kraken Vesla.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why must they point the exhaust directly at the tire😑
I have a first batch rc maxx pipe for the baja. Points right at the tire just like the first batch baja pipe.
Point that shehh at the ground.!

Last edited:
I've chatted him a few times on Facebook. He's super busy at the moment with work and family.

As for the pipe exit I've chatted Mike a bit, he just said that's how it will be and a stinger would be to long to redirect it down and sound weird which I completely disagree. Another inch of pipe and you could angle it much better and keep all the crap and heat off the shock and arms. I'm sure alot of other manufacturers will jump on board for a pipe and it will be fixed.

Front shock angle has me concerned as most have said. I see it playing hell on the shock shafts and the o-rings/ seals with that much side force applied. Looks like the fronts are laid down more than the rears, and the front tower has some room to be spread farther apart and clear the cage to help bring the shocks back to a more straight position.

My wife tells me , she don't wanna here about the vesla !!?? Hmmmmmm,,,,, I could be approved for more idiotic insanity after all !! But still can't decide on which one , now I'm leaning towards getting the gasser and taking out the whatever it is and waiting to raise funds for another Taylor 35

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks