New Vekta owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pipe does look like it has some sort of coating but I didn't really didn't look at it very closely.The parts were just checked for damage and everything arrived perfectly.I will take better pics and a bunch more to add to this thread.

I am missing some parts because the wheels and rear links aren't in the box.

Yeah I went with the 50GT and I spoke to them about gearing and Mike said he would include what he recommends for gearing so I left it up to him.I will post pics when I crack everything open.
Lools so good you had to post the engine twice, eh??

HaHa Lance these parts sre sick and I have a poop load of pics but that was my fat fingers getting in the way.

The pipe does look like it has some sort of coating but I didn't really didn't look at it very closely.The parts were just checked for damage and everything arrived perfectly.I will take better pics and a bunch more to add to this thread.

I am missing some parts because the wheels and rear links aren't in the box.

Yeah I went with the 50GT and I spoke to them about gearing and Mike said he would include what he recommends for gearing so I left it up to him.I will post pics when I crack everything open.
When I order my vertigo transmission I had no idea what to go with so I figured the next gear set up from stock. I decided I want a 50gt so I will be following your thread. Haven’t even opened my vekta box yet

Yeah I kinda missed ordering some parts.I took a quick look so it looks like the vertigo just comes with the main bearing plate but I could be wrong so I will have to make sure when I put everything into the Vekta.My biggest concern now is the wheels and rear links being missing from the box..

Blackrain the motor is sick in person and it is making me want to drop it in and rip on it but with 3 feet of snow here that isn't happening for a while plus the cold weather and a 50GT is a recipe for shattered plastic parts especially wit how I can't drive.

Yeah I kinda missed ordering some parts.I took a quick look so it looks like the vertigo just comes with the main bearing plate but I could be wrong so I will have to make sure when I put everything into the Vekta.My biggest concern now is the wheels and rear links being missing from the box..

Blackrain the motor is sick in person and it is making me want to drop it in and rip on it but with 3 feet of snow here that isn't happening for a while plus the cold weather and a 50GT is a recipe for shattered plastic parts especially wit how I can't drive.
I forgot a lot of you guys are still in the winter months with snow

Same here☹

Attachments

• 20210211_175605.jpg
    20210211_175605.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks