New Vekta owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I hope I don't have any issues with Detroit getting my parts delivered.John didn't sound too happy when I told him what happened and I get it he can't really tell if I am telling the truth or not.I hope RcMax and Detroit can figure it out and I don't have any issues/John seems like a really good guy so I doubt I will have any issues.

Well I hope I don't have any issues with Detroit getting my parts delivered.John didn't sound too happy when I told him what happened and I get it he can't really tell if I am telling the truth or not.I hope RcMax and Detroit can figure it out and I don't have any issues/John seems like a really good guy so I doubt I will have any issues.

Nah, he is a busy man and forgets stuff. He has forgot stuff for me a few times but has always taken care of it. Usually hes pissed because he forgot it as he just has so much going on it just adds to his list.

Started putting everything together and ran into two problems stripped an allen head which isn't a bid deal.The second problem is the head scratcher.I can't get the vertigo steering plate to move far enough forward to line up with the bolt holes but the funny part is everything seems ok? Any ideas on what or why this is happening

Started putting everything together and ran into two problems stripped an allen head which isn't a bid deal.The second problem is the head scratcher.I can't get the vertigo steering plate to move far enough forward to line up with the bolt holes but the funny part is everything seems ok? Any ideas on what or why this is happening
You have to twist up on the chassis plate it's sprung like mine
It's easier to have the whole front assembled with the steering plate first before attaching that center chassis brace too. Also loosen up your steering links a little too, it'll help allow your holes to line up better, get everything good and started, then cinch her all down tight

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks