New Vekta owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I went to start it and it smelled like gas and I just happened to look at the grommet and there it was.I have some stuff in the mail so it should be fixed soon.The Vekta is a rig with a bunch of issues and they pop up from time to time but that happens to most rigs.I would just like to get to a point where I can take it out a couple of times before it breaks.

No I talked to him and told him he has to save a set and a 50gt for me because as soon as the wheels are in they will both be paid for.He said they are experiencing some trouble with the wheels because of the many different parts that make up all the wheels but he said they should be ready to go soon.It sounds like maybe one of the parts being made didn't get finished in time or maybe got hung up in shipping but it sounds like they should be ready to go any day now.

Damn I was excited that the chassis was supposed to be here today but at the last minute Fedex delayed the package and it won't be here till Wednesday so that will probably hold me up maybe a week or two because I will be tied up with work for the next month or so but who knows.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks