Pew Pew's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody have a MACHINE GUN or are they just long rifles now ? just curious ?
You can get one but they are old and expensive about 10K and up.,and extra paperwork and fees.
You can get one but they are old and expensive about 10K and up.,and extra paperwork and fees.
Auto weapons are useless anyway, uncontrollable unless mounted.

Pics of my competition rigs :

Savage 12 F-TR .308 Win . box stock action and barrel but I actually custom fitted the really cool laminate stock. I use this for my gun clubs' 600 yd F Class matches. She's a heavy at 14.8# , but a really good shooter.

This is my McRee's Precision custom in 6.5 Creedmoore . Remington 700 action with some minor accuracy upgrades and a Bell and Carelson Tac5 stock. This I mainly use for 1000 yd competitions.

And my High Power competition AR-15 A2. A Spike's Tactical upper/lower, Geissele trigger, and a White Oak Armament barrel chambered to .223 Wylde specs specifically to shoot the heavy long 80 gr match bullets out to 600 yds.

Surprised you don't have the ar in .224 valkyrie. I've heard good things about it, in the long range game. Specifically the 90gr SMK load. haven't gotten to run one myself yet. 1k yard ranges around here are tough to come by....

Surprised you don't have the ar in .224 valkyrie. I've heard good things about it, in the long range game. Specifically the 90gr SMK load. haven't gotten to run one myself yet. 1k yard ranges around here are tough to come by....

NRA / CMP rules only allow .223 / 5.56 caliber for High Power rifles.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks