Pew Pew's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been wanting a p226 specifically in 357 Sig for a few years but they are somewhat hard to find. Found this for sale locally on one of my gun forums. The p226's are just soo smooth , and the 357 Sig is a flat, fast and very accurate round. Even a lousy shot like me can look good with a Sig in my hand !?

Hope you USA guys get to keep your AR's and the like, This new guy Biden looks like he's going to be a pain

Not an issue "keeping" our AR's it's more the "Biden want's to invoke a "$200 tax" on EACH AR I own and a "$200 tax" on EACH AR magazine I own that holds over 10 rounds. So in my case that's 3 AR's and about 18 "high capacity" magazines. It's our government's idea of "gun control". It's just insanely illogical....

Not an issue "keeping" our AR's it's more the "Biden want's to invoke a "$200 tax" on EACH AR I own and a "$200 tax" on EACH AR magazine I own that holds over 10 rounds. So in my case that's 3 AR's and about 18 "high capacity" magazines. It's our government's idea of "gun control". It's just insanely illogical....
I have never herd that we’re did you find that information at?

Has to pass through the Senate though, and that being Republican controlled isnt likely to happen

Well, at a buck a round currently for pistol ammo ya might wanna just hold off as that Kriss looks like it has a healthy appetite for ammo....
Ammo shortage don't stop me lol. I'm fairly set on ammo but still buy when I see it lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks