Pew Pew's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up with a burris. I am really hesitant to buy them online as I'm really picky with scopes and red dots. I don't like the typical "red dot" and really prefer the halo around the dot or anything of the sort. This burris fit the bill and wssnt to expensive at $350. I really like the burris t.m.p.r. but it was $750 and was fekking heavy

If your used to the eotech pattern it can be tough to find a cheaper option with the same pattern. I've gotten to run a few rifles equipped with an eotech and have taken some getting used to running a vortex spark ar or similar.

Nice! Get to shoot it yet?

Yep, sent about 20 rounds through it. BUT went hunting today with it and when I turned the safety off to unload it, it discharged on me. Im very glad it was pointed into the air as my dad was right their next to me. Scared the poop out of us both. Could have been a very bad deal, took it to the dealer I got it from today and they are sending it back to browning to check out.

Aight, so...my life has had some ups and downs. And well, long story short I offloaded a pistol of mine posted above for $400. Everything is legal and clean nothing shady here. Im a law abiding kinda guy. I was recently asked of I wanted it back. I both purchased and sold for $400...hasn't hand many rounds thru it since my sale.

Opinions?

I'm about to just buy it back and it'll be the edc piece again

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks