Pew Pew's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice,
I bought my deagle sorta spur of the moment.
I was at the lgs for a transfer of a another pew, and that bad boy waa sparkling at me in the case.

At the time guns were not moving, and i guess magnum research had just updated the model by moving the rear site back a few mm.
Clearance prices + whole store sale!

It's in .50, and i absolutely love the freaking thing.
Such a hoot to shoot, and surprisingly pleasant.
Other than everything turning orange for a second... :ROFLMAO:
I have about 600 rounds through it, and i have a nice holster rig for it, done a few bowling pin matches... lol

I also have a 500 S&W, Only about 100 rounds through that one, going light until i can get more bulk ammo on hand...

Last edited:
Nice,
I bought my deagle sorta spur of the moment.
I was at the lgs for a transfer of a another pew, and that bad boy waa sparkling at me in the case.

At the time guns were not moving, and i guess magnum research had just updated the model by moving the rear site back a few mm.
Clearance prices + whole store sale!

It's in .50, and i absolutely love the freaking thing.
Such a hoot to shoot, and surprisingly pleasant.
Other than everything turning orange for a second... :ROFLMAO:
I have about 600 rounds through it, and i have a nice holster rig for it, done a few bowling pin matches... lol

I also have a 500 S&W, Only about 100 rounds through that one, going light until i can get more bulk ammo on hand...
Good luck getting bulk these days, costs an arm and a leg when you do find it. Would love a DE. around here they are hard to come by amd normally part of an estate sale, or consignment.

My DE was the most coin I spent on a gun to date. Paid $1739 brand new back in 2015 . I was working insane amounts of overtime hrs at my work. 2015 was a gross sales record and our year end bonus was pretty dam impressive, so dropping $1700 at that time was nutin' . DE are extremely well crafted and you pay for it big time. Lastly you better think real hard about handloading for the DE because feeding them factory ammo gets expensive VERY quick ! Even handloading is pretty high cost (and i'm only loading the .44 cal) . I passed on the .50AE model simply because reloading components are very expensive and somewhat difficult to source out. Iv'e shot both the .44 and the .50 side by side and honestly I didn't feel the .50 had all that much more punch than the .44 . But by the numbers the .50 hits harder with downrange energy.

My deagle was the most expensive pistol i purchased until recently.
I got the p08 luger bug in 9mm... lol

I view that one as an investment that's also a range toy.

As for the .50 caliber, i was taught that anything worth putting a hole in is worth putting a big hole in.
:cool:

There was also some fantastic deala with bulk ammo available, works out to be about 70 cents a round.
Same with my 500, but more like 80 cents.

Just picked up 1k 7.62x39 for $200.00 wtf?? Used to get that for around $100.00 if that. Wolf gold hp. Guess if it keeps me shooting who cares. If the guy has anymore for sale in calibers I need (at a reasonable price, I happen to know his boy and what he paid for it all back before 08) I'll likely grab it up. Hate not being able to shoot like I used to.

I have been paying the price if not terrible.
I won't pay a buck a round for 9mm.

200 bucks for 1k of 7.62 sounds fair right now...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks