Pink panther baja build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sexy build. Wish you could've got Dean to make carbon pieces with pink weave. Looks great tho. Keep pushing.
Thanks brother, That would have been a nice idea kind of like the gold you did on that dragster
Also still thinking about the symsteer so I can do deans carbon top plate for the steering servo and put the Tr in my other baja that needs a steering upgrade
Screenshot_20211220-210854_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
What should I order next got some Christmas money?

1, should I order tsk b cage and put on my wrap?

2, order hubs and wheels and any other small parts so it’s a full rolling chassie?
Have to ask you a question as I am considering getting the Red Arrow arms. What length of dogbone shafts are required? Pin to pin spacing of 5.86" (149mm)? Tried to find information on the arms, asked Detroit Performance but no answer yet. What dogbones are you planning on using in the rear? That would be helpful. Thanks.
One of these things is unlike the other, one of these things don't belong. :bored: Wonder if you were waiting on someone to notice this or not. No big deal. It was just something out of place, unless you are planning on using a glow plug. Interesting...

Attachments

• glow plug battery.jpg
    glow plug battery.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Have to ask you a question as I am considering getting the Red Arrow arms. What length of dogbone shafts are required? Pin to pin spacing of 5.86" (149mm)? Tried to find information on the arms, asked Detroit Performance but no answer yet. What dogbones are you planning on using in the rear? That would be helpful. Thanks.
One of these things is unlike the other, one of these things don't belong. :bored: Wonder if you were waiting on someone to notice this or not. No big deal. It was just something out of place, unless you are planning on using a glow plug. Interesting...
He runs nitro cars, that is an igniter the the car in the picture is not a nitro though. It is a 2 stroke gas and oil mix engine. The red arrow arms require extended dogbone shafts. Can be IRC, fast lane machine etc. depending on your powerplant

He runs nitro cars, that is an igniter the the car in the picture is not a nitro though. It is a 2 stroke gas and oil mix engine. The red arrow arms require extended dogbone shafts. Can be IRC, fast lane machine etc. depending on your powerplant
I know what it is, I have run the Nitro cars but have not bothered for a few years. Now running the 2 stroke myself. Was only making light of the out of place glow plug battery. I have one myself which is why I knew what it was. A jest at best is all.
Red arrow arms v1 and v2 are plagued with design problems. Buy flm and don't look back👌🏻
I looked at FLM, not sure I am keen on the front lower ball joint assembly. That is the weak link on the Rovan stuff. I may just scrap it and do an Outlaw Hybrid instead. I can see the upper rear control arm being an issue. Need some shim spacers for that. Curious what you feel are the V2 flaws? Seems like many are using them but that may not be a good thing. They are expensive to start with.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks