Proboat 1/8 scale miss budweiser hydro build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just some friendly advice after running a Stryker hydro hull and a Blazer Marine gas hydro for a few years. Your fore/aft balance is way off. The engine sits too far back, its nose light. it will easily blow over at speed. With this setting, you will need a load of nose weight to keep it down. More on the left front sponson. Hydro's run on a cushion of air, that is channeled between the sponsons. The balance point keeps it from blowing over or nose plowing through the water. You wont see these hulls at any rc boat race. They are strickly a play boat. Lots of fun to run, but you wont achieve any high speeds.

Yea I emailed the dasboata dude and pretty much told me he's done teaching people and to go on Facebook so I told him thanks for his time and ill leave it at that. Idc if his props are the best in the world and I simply asked for advise and I couldn't even get an answer I just got a price of 118 shipped and that was that

Yea I emailed the dasboata dude and pretty much told me he's done teaching people and to go on Facebook so I told him thanks for his time and ill leave it at that. Idc if his props are the best in the world and I simply asked for advise and I couldn't even get an answer I just got a price of 118 shipped and that was that
Sounds like a W8=✊🏻=D💦R 🤦‍♂️😆😆

Ppl like him are why some newbies give up on the hobby.

I just wanted a good prop for the fountain and I would have gotten one for the hydro. I found a company named voodoo propellers but I got as far as being told he's swamped and hasn't forgotten about me..this is going on 2 weeks now 🤦‍♂️ ....ffs I just want a couple props

Yea I butted heads with him once but it was because i wanted changes and he already had started working the prop. Its extremely difficult to sharpen and balance props.Especially if there cupped and even more difficult on 3 or 4 blade props. Takes hours to do.

That douchebota guy sucks balls. He's from out by me on long island. Wanted a few different size props for my Genesis. Got nothing but attitude from him

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks