Proboat 1/8 scale miss budweiser hydro build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Markcarr I investigated prior to buying the g320....obr offers a reed conversion for boat you should do that (y)...

@RcJunkie13 yea seriously bud enough with the plug wire crap I bought the green originally to do all green inside but I was going to buy the purple just didn't get around to ordering it.

100% doug!... also modified the stinger on the gizmo pipe so it will make anyone's ears bleed thats standing next to it :LOL: 🤷‍♂️ ... cut the welds and pulled the stinger out and just got it welded so it's a proper end bleed now...there was about 8" of the stinger stuffed in the pipe

Thanks uncle (y) ...should hopefully have one tomorrow if the rain holds out and now I have a way to bring my boats back in if they die out in the water. I picked up an inflatable row boat with oars so no issue now

So I reached out to the guys on the intl. Waters forum and showed them a run video of the boat. They saw a few issues. The center of gravity is off and the boat is stern heavy. The fix was adding 2.5lbs of weight in each sponson in the form of 5- 8oz fishing weights stuffed in a pool noodle.
The 2nd is the fixed strut which needs to be shimmed down so it helps keep the nose in the water now that the CG is corrected.

3rd is the turn fin is undersized for the boat so I need to order a new one. And the rudder needs to be longer.

Hopefully I'll get to the lake today to see how the boat runs

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks