Proboat 1/8 scale miss budweiser hydro build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at it like this.
1. I have one boat that can retrieve the gas one without an issue."hopefully"
2. Header is not an option for the hydro as I don't want to cut the cowl to fit a tubular wrap to center header.
3. I'd like this to have a respectful speed
4.i can sneak into places that don't allow gas.
5. The issue of a non existent clutch bell for this hydro.. its compact and smaller than the one in my fountain
6. Run time sucks with the tiny gas tank it has

I looked at it like this.
1. I have one boat that can retrieve the gas one without an issue."hopefully"
2. Header is not an option for the hydro as I don't want to cut the cowl to fit a tubular wrap to center header.
3. I'd like this to have a respectful speed
4.i can sneak into places that don't allow gas.
5. The issue of a non existent clutch bell for this hydro.. its compact and smaller than the one in my fountain
6. Run time sucks with the tiny gas tank it has
Just go e word with it, it's an 1/8 scale and not made to go super fast. Batteries can be stuck forward to help with weight placement but don't expect long run times out of it either on electric.

Update: going electric on the hydro and something off the wall im putting a castle mamba X 8s in the boat. Yea yea its not for a boat its for a land rig blah blah but im going to use the intake on the top as a ram air and make a funnel toward the motor and esc in the boat.

If anyone wants a basically brand new g260 pum I got one
Good luck with that.

I can’t see the castle land one being a problem tbh. I can see a car having more strain than a boat. Just run the fan it comes with or upgrade the fan. Yeah the boat ones have water cooling, butttt have very little air cooling. An e boat would not get so hot under the hood or whatever it is on boats lol. This would allow better air forced cooling onto an esc, especially with a hood (or whatever) scoop.

this is just my 2cents, coop and markcarr have wayyyy more experience with boats considering I have none. Although I do have plenty of experience with e stuff.

Awesome @Markcarr you have any run vids of the 32cc?

Also I think some of my running issues with the hydro was the gizmo new vision pipe. The stinger isn't just a little piece welded at the end but it's actually fairly long it goes where the 2 cones meet :oops: ...now I get why the pipe was getting pukey with oil as the exhaust wasn't allowed to flow out nice ot bounced around in the pipe until it found the stinger in the middle of the pipe.i also confirmed poor flow with my air blower I was getting more blowback out of the header portion vs coming out the stinger so im assuming it was having too much back pressure? :unsure:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks