Proboat 1/8 scale miss budweiser hydro build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Milo not yet still working on that and Paul if I had to guess I would think so.

The boat doesn't like coming out of a turn to go straight I can say that much I saw the bottom of the boat when I did that :oops:

I know I know just wish a turbine wasn't so feking much
I hear you. They ain’t cheap and I wouldn’t want to spend money on secondhand one unless it was from someone I know and trust.

2 x turbines of descent quality with ancillaries will hit you for $4-5k I’d imagine and that’s just engines, you’d need to get props, Carbon Kevlar hull and flex drives, blah blah. Speed ain’t cheap, but I can’t think of a better use for turbines. They are poop in planes and ok in choppers but I always think I’d kill myself with chopper when I mixup the controls for a split second. So boat wins. 👍🏾

Get saving Rep.👍🏾

Update: going electric on the hydro and something off the wall im putting a castle mamba X 8s in the boat. Yea yea its not for a boat its for a land rig blah blah but im going to use the intake on the top as a ram air and make a funnel toward the motor and esc in the boat.

If anyone wants a basically brand new g260 pum I got one

Hold on
Channel 4 Reaction GIF by First Dates

So a 1/8 Eeeeeeword
Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

No Z he's dug now :rolleyes:....idk how I feel tho about the boat going faster than say 45 to 50 because I watched one on YouTube and the thing went flying and looked like it got destroyed when it hit the water.. seems this boat is guaranteed to blow over 🤔...it handles like poo when it's not going flat out and the lack of a clutch isn't very comforting either

This boat is a "double" wing or some crap

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks