Quick baja build #100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forgot to add for sale..??
I’ll buy the left set or the middle preferably. ?

let me know when your ready, can I have first refusal please???

Haha, left side is 1 of 4 sets of lethal ever made. Middle set are more popular but still quite rare, right are begitec which are rare also lol

Yes yes I get that bit, it‘s the “hey Milo would like to buy these“, that’s what I’m missing.
Only joking JP, but in all seriousness if you do ever fancy selling please ask me first?

I did teach you the steering mod after all. ?? Because I’m that generous kind of guy. ??

Cheers,

Milo.

Last edited:
Yes yes I get that bit, it‘s the “hey Milo would like to buy these“, that’s what I’m missing.
Only joking JP, but in all seriousness if you do ever fancy selling please ask me first?

I did teach you the steering mod after all. ?? Because I’m that generous kind of guy. ??

Cheers,

Milo.
What steering mod are we talking here? Lol

Got some new parts, mainly bought for the threshold bulkhead but cant decide if I'm going to use the arms or not. Likely put them in the tote for later lol.

If anyone is interested in the hubs and flm tower it is for sale.

20210201_153656.jpg20210201_153706.jpg

These should help traction. Ubers did pretty good, but they didnt hook great and I'm sure these hostiles wont either.

Attachments

• 20210201_182650.jpg
    20210201_182650.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 6
Took the baja out today also, lost the wheel twice but she took a good beating. Having a hard time getting the small dead spot out of the immediate take off though? What you guys think

Cant watch it now, but I'd bet its carb related and not enough fuel flowing through on bottom end. Metering needle may be a tad low. How does it perform up top?
Runs great up top, the low needle though I've tried to richen and lean it out with no luck. Where it sits, it likes the most.

I need to mess with it some more

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks