Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys
TMR is the problem with the Pipes seems he can’t make his mind up on the pipe Dan really got screwed on that deal.
There is going to be another option , Engine , Pipe and mounts combo.
I’m working with a big Name in the RC World so no cheap crap here and I have the prototype done the pipe I’m shipping out to get duplicated along with my mounts to another company to duplicate and my engine will be here in 2 weeks so hopefully within 4-6 weeks we will have another complete option for the Raminator. I’ll update when everything is ready. These guys don’t play around and either do I. Send that engine back to Dan or go ram it up TMR‘a Butt.
Can we get some teaser shots maybe?

No , gotta have the right resistance , wreck the motor from the start , I can use the stock pipe but I'm not risking $1200 , just to gind out
If you want to keep your TMR which I think is so over priced it’s crazy. It’s a $60 engine yes TMR did a lot of work to them but and machine time is expensive but imo they are not worth $1200. It won’t hurt a thing to put the stock pipe on at least you can break the engine in and drive it. Yes it won’t be as powerful but it is better than the stock engine

Can we get some teaser shots maybe?
I’m sorry but this is all I can show for now. But stay tuned
And for those of us who don't know who you are....
Just your average guy that loves this hobby
When everything is done. I will be showcasing this truck on a big Name YouTuber’s channel. I’ll be sure to post a link to the video in here. Be safe Everyone and let’s hope this Virus goes away soon

Attachments

• 9C9ED669-B1AB-452D-A556-7EB9C937FC36.jpeg
    9C9ED669-B1AB-452D-A556-7EB9C937FC36.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 24
I’m sorry but this is all I can show for now. But stay tuned

Just your average guy that loves this hobby
When everything is done. I will be showcasing this truck on a big Name YouTuber’s channel. I’ll be sure to post a link to the video in here. Be safe Everyone and let’s hope this Virus goes away soon
looks like a nice pipe, is your motor based on the stock 1 or a different 1?

Can't wait to see ? I know you don't want to give out prices, but just curious, will it be lower than tmr?
I really don't know what prices will be but i would think the whole kit.
Engine , pipe and mount kit should be close to what just the TMR engine cost and this engine will have more power than the TMR as they had to use the low gears to pull wheelies and im using the stock gears and it wheelies so right now at the first stages we are already making more power and we have much more to go. I will post prices as soon as i know should be within the next 4-6 weeks as long as all goes well. I can wait as well so everyone will have a great deal with real horse power not some cloak and dagger with special fuels to make there engine perform better for just the videos. If your not Subscribed to BOTAJELLS youtube chanels here's a link to the video he just put out. Straitening some BS out. Botajell Lastest Youtube Video

I really don't know what prices will be but i would think the whole kit.
Engine , pipe and mount kit should be close to what just the TMR engine cost and this engine will have more power than the TMR as they had to use the low gears to pull wheelies and im using the stock gears and it wheelies so right now at the first stages we are already making more power and we have much more to go. I will post prices as soon as i know should be within the next 4-6 weeks as long as all goes well. I can wait as well so everyone will have a great deal with real horse power not some cloak and dagger with special fuels to make there engine perform better for just the videos. If your not Subscribed to BOTAJELLS youtube chanels here's a link to the video he just put out. Straitening some BS out. Botajell Lastest Youtube Video
Im not subbed to him, but I definitely will watch that video. Look forward to seeing more from your powerplant ?

Im not subbed to him, but I definitely will watch that video. Look forward to seeing more from your powerplant ?
Thank you and John is very Knowledgeable about Nitro and 1/5 scale he has been in the game a long time and is a no BS guy That helps alot of people.

Wait, so relic should sell his tmr engine that he’s had for months waiting for a pipe so that he can buy a different engine from a guy on a forum saying that his engine will be ready sometime in the future, but actual date as of now unknown? Also, who are you? What’s the name of your company? Sorry I’m just lost

Wait, so relic should sell his tmr engine that he’s had for months waiting for a pipe so that he can buy a different engine from a guy on a forum saying that his engine will be ready sometime in the future, but actual date as of now unknown? Also, who are you? What’s the name of your company? Sorry I’m just lost
Im sorry but I don’t know what your talking about. All I did was show something new coming out and told the truth of what’s going on never told anyone to buy another setup if I were him I would . I am a disabled American regular guy that is working with OBR. What else do you want to know ? OBR has nothing to do with what I post we are just working together to bring out another option and it’s a positive thing cause it will be reasonable priced for a complete kit.And will be available soon not like another company that has screwed so many people it’s not right at all.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks