RcJunkie Suzuki rm80

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here a thread continuing in the bike
so theres a reason he wants rid of it, probable reason is its costing him craploads on parts,
He is a truck driver and also drives for usps… has no time for his bikes anymore and little time to tinker with rcs
or he cant find the parts to finish it,
Seems to be parts from reliable sources and plenty of em
you have nowhere to keep it unless yer gonna drag it up from the basement every time ya want it out
Basement thing gonna be temporary, until the shed/studio is built
you have nowhere to ride it,
I got a place where I see people ride their bikes I’ll learn to ride
you've never ridden a bike you say,
how tall are you ? its an rm 80, they aint very big,
I’m around 5’6 rn… and no I’ve not ridden yet, but I gotta learn
Moral of the story to all the older folks here. We been down the path junkie is at in life. He will yes us to death and follow nothing we say.

Have at it kid well sign your body cast when you land in one (y)
I will wear all protective stuff and have sense when riding

I feel like an opportunity like this won’t just present itself again… I’m trading the rampage… my dad or mom won’t let me get a bike new or anything like that… but this is an exception BC I’m not really paying money for it and it’s not a huge loss if it doesn’t work out for me. It’s gonna need some work, but I am glad you guys are here to help me along with that 🙂.
I am getting it this weekend. I will keep you all updated.
B4F933BE-5D96-4F79-BDB9-C5B9B488EE38.jpeg
Need a seat and cover but I will keep it kinda diavo style and prob will just get fenders
I have more pics tmrw

Look at all of the serious Mx riders. They have all of the appropriate gear and their bodies are trashed. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle? Know what whiskey throttle is? Know how to operate a clutch?

No I’ve not riders a motorcycle, operated a clutch, I think I may have an idea of what whiskey throttle is but not really. I won’t be doing any serious stuff with this bike just casual riding around a field, won’t see top speed until I’m really comfortable on it. My uncles gonna have to teach me the manual.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

hey guys i wanna buy a airplane but i don't know how to fly one. may die ,idk , just really want one. they so coolererest
Stop spying on my browser history!

@RcJunkie13 Good luck bringing your basket case back to life. It will be a good educational experience. The clutch cover is off for a reason. It may have been removed to change the clutch. Who knows? Check the condition of all the gears. Watch some you tube videos of kickstart assemblies so you have a good idea of what may missing from underneath the case.

If you are going to start dirt riding, I recommend doing forearm exercises. So, start jerking with your non-dominant arm to equalize muscle strength. Seriously though, forearm pump is a real thing and sucks when you were out just having fun and find yourself 25 miles from home barely able to pull in the clutch or use front brakes. Do some wrist curls and reverse wrist curls to build foreman strength. Strengthened forearms won't stop forearm pump but they will reduce the severity.

So...get to jerking and have fun.

Here you like electric :LOL: 🤦‍♂️ View attachment 77902
I had that when I was little but in red so 🖕😆
Stop spying on my browser history!

@RcJunkie13 Good luck bringing your basket case back to life. It will be a good educational experience. The clutch cover is off for a reason. It may have been removed to change the clutch. Who knows? Check the condition of all the gears. Watch some you tube videos of kickstart assemblies so you have a good idea of what may missing from underneath the case.

If you are going to start dirt riding, I recommend doing forearm exercises. So, start jerking with your non-dominant arm to equalize muscle strength. Seriously though, forearm pump is a real thing and sucks when you were out just having fun and find yourself 25 miles from home barely able to pull in the clutch or use front brakes. Do some wrist curls and reverse wrist curls to build foreman strength. Strengthened forearms won't stop forearm pump but they will reduce the severity.

So...get to jerking and have fun.
Thanks… yeah I’ll get it running, already looked around in groups and parts are even readily available used too.
Start jerking…. 😳
Yeah I’ve heard the arm thing, I’m mean I’m def not weak but I’m not strong either.
yeah forgot about kickstart parts… hope he has them or I will just buy em, I’ll post a pic of the engine when I get it hopefully you guys will be able to identify some stuff 4 me 👍

Last edited:
10 years of motocross on a yz450f . 5 surgeries later. I have learned that 1/5th scales hurts the pocket book rather than bones.. 🥴 Still get the sounds and smells of motocross. Guess thats why I love this hobby so much.
ouch mick, i have scars similar but mine are below the knee :D,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks