Refreshing and rebuilding my Baja SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see their out of stock at ddm for the turtle HD setup. They have the standard turtle setup
This is what I'd like to do being I already have the bonehead kit installed, so don't want to pull my brace just for his sym steer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210908-222026_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-222026_Chrome.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210908-221956_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-221956_Chrome.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210908-221844_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-221844_eBay.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
What servo saver setup you running?
Still running stock

I see their out of stock at ddm for the turtle HD setup. They have the standard turtle setup
This is what I'd like to do being I already have the bonehead kit installed, so don't want to pull my brace just for his sym steer.
If I'm doing a build like yours I would just go all out and do the sym steer

Well my next build was going to be built around the blackbone 2 speed. Then I see there are no big bores running a 2 speed since I was considering the 40gt. Might need to do another 34 reed or throw the 2 speed in my other baja and get the 40gt for this build

Well my next build was going to be built around the blackbone 2 speed. Then I see there are no big bores running a 2 speed since I was considering the 40gt. Might need to do another 34 reed or throw the 2 speed in my other baja and get the 40gt for this build
Dude I’m putting my 2 speed in a SF RC40. 21/53 first and 24/50 second. I’m confident it will work well.

Dude I’m putting my 2 speed in a SF RC40. 21/53 first and 24/50 second. I’m confident it will work well.
I guess I will have to see your results since your build will be done before mines. I was on Facebook could seem to find any info with big bores and 2 speed most recommended against it
You know your right I could have sworn when they drag race the big bores they run 2 speeds

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks